5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I pushed an update which should take care of the move and the item error. Still need to fix the custom Speciality issue.
    This update also contains the ability to set a weapon to be used defensively (shield icon on the handling element), which will add its defense bonus to the Combat Defense if one is maintained in the weapon description. Handling element can be used with the mouse wheel now.

Happy to hear any feedback and bug fix requests!
    Thanks.

The move issue is definately fixed.

I still cannot create items in the items list (Item button on right then armour or weapon button). There is nothing on the radial menu, and no "add item" button. I have also tried dragging a weapon from the character sheet to the weapon list and nothing happens.

Attachment 53758

If I add a new weapon direct to the character sheet it still only has the melee/missile/thrown icons!

I am gearing up for a game in the autumn/winter (Ars Magica/Sword Chronicle mashup) and so am adding bits daily. I will let you know anything else I find!!

OK, ignore that last post. I worked out how to do weapons and armour. Maybe a dropdown in the subtype to allow you to choose one?

All good now!!

Oh, I see about the item! The "Armor" and "Weapons" button on the top build a table where you can see all weapons/armor already entered with stats. To add an item, you need o use the green "plus" button. But interesting idea to add it via radial menu. I just took this from 5E and I'm not sure if you can add it there via menu.
    Add_Item.jpg

The handling is right next to the melee/missile/thrown icon:
    Handling.jpg

Keep hunting! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    OK, ignore that last post. I worked out how to do weapons and armour. Maybe a dropdown in the subtype to allow you to choose one?

All good now!!
    Thing is you can add other types to sort things. But a mouse-over hint might be an idea.

Thing is you can add other types to sort things. But a mouse-over hint might be an idea.
    It was more me not realising that was the way to do it. I might even put together an FAQ for the ruleset at some point!

It was more me not realising that was the way to do it. I might even put together an FAQ for the ruleset at some point!

I pushed an update which should fix the issues you reported. I would be delighted if you put together an FAQ. Maybe it can be published on a wiki as a help link, if you agree to it.

I'm sure its something obvious that I'm just missing, but is there a way to set the difficulty before you roll?

Difficulty is only implemented for combat attacks and on the party sheet. Not sure how to implement it without overloading the interface. Any ideas/wishes?

I have another quick question.

I am planning on running my Middle Earth game based upon the Chronicle System, but it has an additional Ability. Is it difficult to go into the code and add that on to the character sheet (and make it selectable from the list for the specialities?)

Thread Information