5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Hi Arion,
    its certainly not that difficult but tedious. Right from the top of my head, you need to add the additional ability not only on the PC sheet but also on the NPC sheets, the party sheet and in the combat tracker. You also need to add the attribute in data_common_chronicle.lua, where you can also add additional skills related to the attribute. There might be other places where you need to make changes.

You will also need to keep your code up-to-date with the latest release of the ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Hi Arion,
    its certainly not that difficult but tedious. Right from the top of my head, you need to add the additional ability not only on the PC sheet but also on the NPC sheets, the party sheet and in the combat tracker. You also need to add the attribute in data_common_chronicle.lua, where you can also add additional skills related to the attribute. There might be other places where you need to make changes.

You will also need to keep your code up-to-date with the latest release of the ruleset.

Ah, OK, I might give that a go and see what happens!!

Thanks

I think I have worked around that.

I was testing it today though, and the Combat Defence of the NPC's does not appear to be picked up when a PC rolls an attack. Here we have a Goblin with a Combat Defence of 10, but the attack against the Goblin has a "vs 0" above it?

One.png

Thanks for reporting the bug! It will be fixed in the next release.

New version released.

================================================== ================================================== ===============
    Version v2023-02-24
    ================================================== ================================================== ===============
    * Added support for death markers
    * Add dice roll skin customization
    * Combat tracker entry subsections have been redesigned and migrated to subwindows
    * Item record subsections have been redesigned and migrated to subwindows

Version v2022-02-18 - Beta Build released in Test Channel
    Effects
    * Fully functional "Lights"
    * "Conditions" don't have an effect yet.
    I was curious if effects had been added to Conditions yet for this ruleset?
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Hi sirkerry,
    "Conditions" don't have specific effects yet. I think besides "Prone" and "Helpless" there are no other conditions in the ruleset, are there?

Hi sirkerry,
    "Conditions" don't have specific effects yet. I think besides "Prone" and "Helpless" there are no other conditions in the ruleset, are there?
    Sorry, I wasn't being very clear. Not that interested in "Conditions" per see, what I was actually trying to ask is if effects are functional yet, like can I add an custom effect that gives either either extra dice or a bonus or gives penalty dice, etc? If effects are available it would be really nice to have them attached to items, qualities, drawbacks, and flaws.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

I haven't implemented that yet. The ATK effect works as a bonus to attack rolls, but bonus/penalty die likely do not work. :-/

Thanks for creating this ruleset Mephisto!

I am starting to import the SIFRP core book into Sword Chronicle and I love the fact that when I create a Specialty record for import, it is automatically linked to the character sheet. Awesome work!

When I have questions about the import process, using the ruleset, or about the rules in general, where do you prefer I ask those questions? I can't find an official Discord for Green Ronin Publishing and I don't want to make a Facebook account to interact with whatever community they have there.

Thread Information