DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS tier 9-12 interest check

Unfortunately no pregens for this level range so we would need 4 players with existing level 9-12 characters (technically, fewer players are possible but I wouldn't recommend it).

Note that Endless Potential Replays are available to make a legal table.

If you have a legal character, please indicate which scenario you would want to and can play and which time would generally work for you on a weekend. If you have a character close to levels 9-12, please also indicate how many XP you would still need for level 9, so I can get some indication how close players are to get characters within range.

Scenarios:

A. SFS #2-14: Data Purge

B. SFS #2-24: Cornered Rat

C. SFS #3-08: Fleeting Truth: The Darkside Depository

Times:

1. SAT start 1.30 PM UTC (+- 1 hour)

2. SAT start 5 PM UTC (+- 1 hour)

3. SUN start 1.30 PM UTC (+- 1 hour)

4. SUN start 5 PM UTC (+- 1 hour)

No specific dates are listed as it could take quite some time to get a legal table (with the possible exception of 3-08).

Unity might be an option.
    Last edited by stephan_; October 3rd, 2020 at 09:55.

I already played A & B (and am a bit hesitant to replay A, as it has at least one really tough part), and will play C soon.
    I have replays to spend, though.

In general, all of the listed times work for me, unless I already have something else scheduled, depending on the specific day.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

So far I have only played B and for time I would prefer the Sunday timeslots.

Any A-C. Timewise.... #3 is the best. I think I'll run D&D Sunday at regular time (During #4) unless I can't get enough people. Slot might also work. Slot #1 if we aren't doing AotS.

Hm, I may try A or C in slot 3 on October 25th then.

Would we have four players for SFS #2-14: Data Purge or SFS #3-08: Fleeting Truth: The Darkside Depository on Sunday October 25th around 12.30 PM UTC? (Attention: Europe switches to winter time.)
    Last edited by stephan_; October 20th, 2020 at 14:35.

I should have time and and have not played #2-14 or 3-08

I have played both, but have replays available.
    I also have time on Sunday.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I'll go with 3-08 as it seems more feasible in roughly 4 hour timeslot. Announcement in a few minutes.

Edit: SFS #3-08: Fleeting Truth: The Darkside Depository SUN October 25th @ 12.30 PM UTC
    Last edited by stephan_; October 21st, 2020 at 17:52.

Thread Information