STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    3. GURPS TUTORIAL - Clock Adjuster

Unfortunately the audio of the video is in Portuguese, but I will try to show how to use the Clock Adjuster, setting the date, time, showing how to adjust the Advance Time error and showing the use of Travel, notice that after I set 6PM (18: 00) and travel for 4 hours the time changes to 10PM (22:00).
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; October 20th, 2020 at 04:48.

Thanks for the video.

I think it might make more sense to native English speakers if you changed "Travel by" to "Travel for", or perhaps "Time Traveled".

I can change this, text is that in this case the text was already ready and that was just an adaptation to work on GURPS, I hope the video has helped to operate, even with my audio that is not understood by many and mainly because I am with problem.

That video was super helpful. I didn't understand what you were saying, but you had nice mouse/cursor movement over everything and I saw why I was getting the divide by nil error [set they timer first]
    Anybody want a peanut!

Glad the video helped, because the audio was very bad and had a language barrier, but now we all know how to use the extension without errors: D
    Now I just need to do something and show the ruleset in practice to the Brazilian community, because in theory I already know almost everything!

Yako,

I am finally getting to try to add sound to my FGU, and have a question about your Gurps Audio.

Is there a problem in the Audio Overseer extension for the Gurps Ruleset that your Gurps Audio fixes?

I assume that your extension works for you. Is it triggering properly on chat triggers? I cannot get it to to play triggers for me.
    I also cannot get Audio Overseer to trigger either.

I am using the Syrinscape fantasy genre player, and have FG set to source 1.

Any idea what else I might be missing?

Actually it's the audio overseer but "custom" for GURPS, in fact it's been a while since I've done anything related to the extensions I've changed|especially the sound one, but I can try to take a look and see what happens. But I confess that I stopped messing with the hope that the GURPS ruleset will end so I can redo the extensions in a definitive way.

Seycyrus, I messed with something from the extensions and I believe the clock adjuster is working but not 100% because it doesn't do and never did what I wanted the most and I asked for help from the original creators, which is to trigger the reminders with the trip and not just with the advance of time...
    But even so I hope it helps...
    Taking advantage of the situation, here are other extensions that I have modified to suit GURPS.

Thread Information