DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GURPS Clock Adjuster Extension

Seycyrus

here's the span of time adjustment, I tested it and it worked fine.
    To use it is necessary to configure a calendar.
    For events they need to be visible.
    The travel time calculation can be changed to miles / hour or miles / day or kilometers / hour or kilometers / day
    Hope you like it.
    In addition to this, I have others that are modifications from other extensions to better adapt to GURPS.

Earlier I posted the font extension 2.0 but I am having some problems with fonts that do not appear in the FGC and Sources that give error with accentuation and with a "Greek" font that writes but not as in the font.
    I still don't know what it is ....
    I use accentuation because I'm Brazilian.

GURPS Clock Adjuster based on [Utility] Clock Adjuster - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Clock-Adjuster
    GURPS Adjustments and GURPS Times New Roman are my creations
    GURPS Audio based on
    AudioOverseer (Audio Management Extension) - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ent-Extension)
    GURPS Core Theme
    based on GURPS Core Theme - https://bit.ly/GURPSCoreTheme

The GURPS Core Theme extension only changes the description, size and position of the dice tower, the GM Icon and adds a generic icon to the ad
    All my extensions are just a silver dice symbol with the extension name using npcchatfont.

I'm getting weird messages with the clock adjuster. I'm pretty sure that I'm getting the campaign calendar up first. Mostly when I try to do the advance, it does advance the time, but it throws this out too.

Screenshot 2020-10-02 181114.png

Times new Roman is nice. I think it will help alleviate my squinting at the screen. One of the others threw something out about dice, but I might have had the no dice extension added that time and it complained because the other dice weren't around to modify. I admire your working on these things. Changing and modifying those languages was enough for me for a long time

The weird months are a new bug in the system that don't have anything to due with your ext.
    Last edited by Fezzik Buttercup; October 2nd, 2020 at 23:30.
    Anybody want a peanut!

@Fezzik Buttercup

Here I do the following to work the buttons, open the calendar and set the time and date using the Set (the one below the Add), done when I click on the buttons below it works normally.

@Fezzic Buttercup

If I make a video showing how I operate, it would help, but there is a problem I am Brazilian and I do not speak English.
    Which version of Fantasy Grounds Classic or Fantasy Grounds Unity are you using?

FGU. I know some things don't work well between the two versions. I only noticed the "set" on the normal calendar; I'll look tomorrow for the other one
    Anybody want a peanut!

Yako, thanks for your work on making these things work for the Gurps ruleset.

I am looking at the "travel part" of the clock adjuster and am having a hard time figuring out what each part should be set to. Perhaps something was lost in translation. Can you provide a screen shot in Portugese on what it looks like, so that I can try to translate it myself?

If you set any time before clicking on the buttons below which are basically 6 am in the morning 12 pm in the afternoon, 6 pm in the afternoon and midnight, it does it without error, as for the travel time, you define the total distance click away and in the same place again and he will define the distance repeat the procedure and it will appear in the chat that the party traveled X distance for a while Y and this will deduct from the total distance, when the value equals that means you arrived.

Seycyrus I made a video, soon I will post the link

Thread Information