DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Map issue last night

Hi folks,

I had an issue last night when sharing maps, one player had the map take up the full window and cover everything apart from dice. See pic.
    He couldn’t scale the map, all he could do was right click exit the map to gain access to all hidden underneath.
    He did a restart and I shut down campaign and restarted but he still had the same issue. Four other players did not have this problem.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like they put the map into desktop mode using the arrows in the top right of the image. They can exit that by clicking the arrow button in the top right of the image:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Looks like they put the map into desktop mode using the arrows in the top right of the image. They can exit that by clicking the arrow button in the top right of the image:

Thanks I will check that now

Twoguns, if that was not the issue (I don't think it is, since putting the image in desktop/background mode does not in fact "cover everything apart from dice," it does the exact opposite), have the player left-click-and-drag the image up and left until they can see the Resize bit on the bottom left of the image window. Have them drag the bottom-right border of the image window to resize it, then left-click and drag as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarteck View Post
    ...since putting the image in desktop/background mode does not in fact "cover everything apart from dice,"...
    Pressing the up-right-arrow button twice does cover everything apart from dice for me:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Pressing the up-right-arrow button twice does cover everything apart from dice for me
    Is this in Atlassian or the wiki?
    I'm trying to find the documentation to post here (since most people seem not to know there are two modes -- 'mode 2' seems primarily an in-person or streaming feature).

Pressing the up-right-arrow button twice does cover everything apart from dice for me:

[snipped image]
    [emphasis mine]
    I'm dumb, I never realized there was a second time you could press it. My bad.

Normal:

1st up-Right Arrow:

2nd up-Right arrow:

Thread Information