Starfinder Playlist

How to Have an NPC cast spells?

noob question here, but how do I have npc's cast spells. I have the spells on the NPC stat block, the the npc is targeting the player and I click cast then it just rolls without stating a target and when I click to deal damage nothing happens. btw sorry if some of the terms are off I am new to fantasy grounds :) thanks for the help

You can pull the dice for the attack off of the NPC sheet and drop it on the player you want the NPC to attack, same with damage.

Make sure you haven't accidentally clicked on the target icon on the modifier box below the chat window - if it shows a crossed out red icon, then targeting has been disabled and only drag/drop will work. Click on the icon to re-enable targeting.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It would be helpful for you to post what system you're playing.
    The answer would be very different from 5e to Pathfinder or others.

Thread Information