STAR TREK 2d20

FGU Image panel issue

With the latest FGU version and interesting issue is happening in the 40k ruleset. No extensions running, no image files, scripts or templates are modified. It's pulling from CoreRPG everything for images.

When I expand the image it continues to grow. It grows towards the right side of the screen and doesn't stop. It's smooth almost like an animation.

I have no idea where to even begin to fix this. It is happening when I load any other ruleset. Just 40k.

I have attached a zip file with an mp4 of the issue. It's really a series of screenshots strung together with a .5 sec duration. The movement is smooth in game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Have you modified the "panel" definitions at all in the 40K ruleset?

It looks like a layout issue, where some part of the layout with some sort of anchoring or bounding that causes it to expand on each new layout pass.

Regards,
    JPG

I will double check. I reverted all image changes I had made in FGC knowing FGU handled things differently. Maybe I missed a template somewhere. I will check again.

Turns out the issue was with the close button and adjusting the anchors. I changed the anchors to match the CoreRPG layout, and just changed the image and it is fine now.

Thread Information