FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10181920
    Given that the vast majority of the items in the subscription were compatible with Fantasy Grounds Classic, I didn't notice that the entire thing was only Unity-compatible. Is there any way I can download things manually, or should I just beg for a refund?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magentawolf View Post
    Given that the vast majority of the items in the subscription were compatible with Fantasy Grounds Classic, I didn't notice that the entire thing was only Unity-compatible. Is there any way I can download things manually, or should I just beg for a refund?
    There is no need to beg, a support ticket within 30 days of purchase will get a refund just by asking. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

The FG Update mechanism is the only means for downloading, and I believe all the items are protected in the Vault so you can not use them outside of FG. Have you tried running an Update in FGC and seeing if they download for you? They obviously won't have LOS and lighting, and the ones that are tiles will be of minimal use, but I think they will download and you can load them into FGC. But, haven't tried myself.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    There is no need to beg, a support ticket within 30 days of purchase will get a refund just by asking. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

The FG Update mechanism is the only means for downloading, and I believe all the items are protected in the Vault so you can not use them outside of FG. Have you tried running an Update in FGC and seeing if they download for you? They obviously won't have LOS and lighting, and the ones that are tiles will be of minimal use, but I think they will download and you can load them into FGC. But, haven't tried myself.
    The other items I purchased downloaded when I ran the update, but nothing from the subscription has made itself available.

Blog Entries
    The subscription doesn’t work with FG Classic. We should be able to get you refunded in a timely manner if you contact support.fantasygrounds.com

Thread Information