Starfinder Playlist
Page 19 of 20 First ... 917181920 Last
    FG [space] will apparently do what I'm asking for. I didn't think of just hitting space, since I was thrown by the wording of 2 letters and I wouldn't have considered space a letter. I wouldn't have thought to try that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahzad View Post
    not sure if this has been asked before or not I skimmed through a few threads and it's possible I've overlooked it. I've a suggestion for the art subscription. I would like to see the art subscription assets have more than the 2 letter FG designator, maybe FGA for Fantasy Grounds Art, or FGAA for Fantasy Grounds Art Asset. As it is I'm unable to use the search function to quickly look at the various assets, b/c the search needs to be at least 3 letters. Is it a big deal? No, but it would make things a touch easier to quickly pull those assets together when I'm building images/maps.

thanks,
    Hey Ahzad,

Yes, having a longer, distinct prefix would have been a good choice for optimizing the search speed of those assets. I need to investigate to remind myself if we can just swap the display name and get the same benefit or not. We can't change the actual module names because that breaks the paths for anything previously built on it.

For any artist or developer building their own packs, a good takeaway is that if you have a distinct 4 or 5 character prefix or tag for your modules, the searches of those are less likely to find false hits and will be faster in searches for people that have vast asset libraries.

I am still at a loss to find an 'updated every month' list of FG art packs.. ie .. what art pack(s) were released in Aug? , JuLy? June?
    so that i knwo what is NEW to go open and look at.

Even if i know what i want to draw out, i helps to have a recent memory of twhat IS IN the packs. so i would like to open up and just walk the recent months patks so that i can familurze myself with the contents. but i just dont know how to tell each month which are the newly added packs.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreM View Post
    I am still at a loss to find an 'updated every month' list of FG art packs.. ie .. what art pack(s) were released in Aug? , JuLy? June?
    so that i knwo what is NEW to go open and look at.

Even if i know what i want to draw out, i helps to have a recent memory of twhat IS IN the packs. so i would like to open up and just walk the recent months patks so that i can familurze myself with the contents. but i just dont know how to tell each month which are the newly added packs.
    I agree, I'm finding the current method of telling us what our subscription money is buying isn't great. Would love to have a thread I could subscribe to that would be updated with a new post every time something is added to the subscription. Maybe post a couple images of the contents/examples of maps made with the assets.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback. Please check the sub page now and let me know if you like that version better.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/FGUArtSub.php

Looks great, much more informative!

I don't think this was already reported, but the sidebar sizing in the Pathfinder 2 ruleset is off:

I was considering purchasing a theme or two, but the screens are using the "old" buttons in FGU, would anyone be able to share what the themes in the Art Pack look like with the updated right side menu? Much appreciated!

See the post immediately above yours. They look like that. That is the buttons are just text inside the frame.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information