DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 20 First ... 81617181920 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    IMO, European dating is much more user friendly. But us 'mericans are stubborn!
    Yep. You can't spell and get the dates wrong all the time ��

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It seems to have been
    I forced an update but still have the old version. I was previously on the Test server. Would that cause it not to update on the Live server?

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I forced an update but still have the old version. I was previously on the Test server. Would that cause it not to update on the Live server?
    Did you switch back to Live in settings?

The way the patch system works, in most cases and excluding hotfixes, is that it goes into the test channel before it hits live. Also, in most cases, updates come out on Tuesdays. I would suspect it will be pushed live tomorrow, but I can not be certain as that is not anything I have direct dealings with.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    The way the patch system works, in most cases and excluding hotfixes, is that it goes into the test channel before it hits live. Also, in most cases, updates come out on Tuesdays. I would suspect it will be pushed live tomorrow, but I can not be certain as that is not anything I have direct dealings with.
    Okay, so it was pushed to Test but not Live yet. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out; they didn't seem to make it into the pack before release but I will get them into the patch system as well as the premade spaceships for the spaceship art pack.
    Good morning,

in the Scifi Interiors Map Pack and the Spaceship Art Pack, the premade maps are still missing. I use the assets via Art Pack Subscription. Is there maybe another update channel for the Subscription Packs?

New minor theme error found:
    The Industrial Theme has a problem on > 1080p resoulution with Decal4. Although I've never used this theme too many for too few games..

not sure if this has been asked before or not I skimmed through a few threads and it's possible I've overlooked it. I've a suggestion for the art subscription. I would like to see the art subscription assets have more than the 2 letter FG designator, maybe FGA for Fantasy Grounds Art, or FGAA for Fantasy Grounds Art Asset. As it is I'm unable to use the search function to quickly look at the various assets, b/c the search needs to be at least 3 letters. Is it a big deal? No, but it would make things a touch easier to quickly pull those assets together when I'm building images/maps.

thanks,

The art sub packages are grouped into their own area online: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/FGUArtSub.php
    If you are referring to the art assets from within FG, it take some time to understand how the search function sorts to find what you are looking for. You have brushes, etc in each pack. You will need to open them up and look at the assets and become familiar with the content and how they are actually grouped and titled. One safe thing to do would be to search for the Pack Name in the FG assets search window. FGA also happens to be the same acronym that we just changed to from, Fantasy Grounds College, FGC to FGA, Fantasy Grounds Academy.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    The art sub packages are grouped into their own area online: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/FGUArtSub.php
    If you are referring to the art assets from within FG, it take some time to understand how the search function sorts to find what you are looking for. You have brushes, etc in each pack. You will need to open them up and look at the assets and become familiar with the content and how they are actually grouped and titled. One safe thing to do would be to search for the Pack Name in the FG assets search window. FGA also happens to be the same acronym that we just changed to from, Fantasy Grounds College, FGC to FGA, Fantasy Grounds Academy.
    Yea i was talking within the asset folder in FG. I understand how the search function sorts, to refine down what you are looking for, I was looking for an easier way to sort at the top level of the asset folder. For example I don't want to see every folder in the assets I want to be able to just look at the all the FG art asset folders on that top level without looking at all the various other folders, and to be able to sort and just view those folders you need to be able to search at a two word minimum instead of the three word min that there is now, or to change the prefix from FG to a FG(x?).

Thread Information