5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 15 of 20 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    I don't know, but I set my button override to 250 and it worked. Try that while you wait.
    Thanks! I'll try that.

250 load order for override extension worked. The Modern Theme is great! Just needed a few tweaks for the 4E ruleset :-)

FG Modern Theme:
    Ruleset 4E
    No Extension

With FG Modern Theme I am losing the wound color text. The colors showing the wound amount no longer show.

FG Modern Theme:
    Ruleset 4E

Not sure if these icons were missed or if that's what should be there.

FG Modern Theme:
    Ruleset 4E

NPC sheets are not getting the Modern Theme treatment.

FG Modern Theme:
    Ruleset 4E

Latest update replaced the AT-Will, Encounter, Daily power colors with Orange. Those need to remain the same color as before (green, red, dark gray) so the player will know the action type of the power.

Last edited by kevininrussia; March 10th, 2021 at 17:26.

Back on topic - the new art pack for making images is cool!

Fantasy Grounds Scifi Interiors Map Pack

Thank you for these wonderful assets. The scifi interiors map pack and the spaceship art pack come right on cue for the start of my Deadlands Lost Colony Campaign.
    But I wonder how to access the maps of premade Scifi interiors? There is no such folder under "Images" in the Scifi Interiors Map Pack.
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    Thank you for these wonderful assets. The scifi interiors map pack and the spaceship art pack come right on cue for the start of my Deadlands Lost Colony Campaign.
    But I wonder how to access the maps of premade Scifi interiors? There is no such folder under "Images" in the Scifi Interiors Map Pack.
    Thanks in advance
    Thanks for pointing this out; they didn't seem to make it into the pack before release but I will get them into the patch system as well as the premade spaceships for the spaceship art pack.

This sounds great. Thank you very much!

Thread Information