5E Character Create Playlist
Page 8 of 20 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djbreaktime View Post
    I did check. Nothing there. PayPal shows I've paid but I have no history it in FGU.
    I don't see it on your account. Please contact [email protected] and provide the PayPal transaction ID, Profile ID for the subscription and your username. We can link it for you. It may be set up under a different email address that is different than the one you use for our website.

Blog Entries
    November releases have been added and December planned releases are listed.

NOV 2020 Additions
    • Mountains Map Pack
    • Old World Regional Map Pack
    • Futuristic Theme

DEC 2020 Planned Releases (Subject to change)
    • Jungle Map Pack
    • Interior Map pack
    • Wizards Desk Theme

No rush or anything but is there a release date for the Dec 2020 Additions?

So I am not seeing how to use the themes with this subscription? Should I not be seeing an extension to load the theme?

The themes appear towards the bottom of the extensions list for each campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    The themes appear towards the bottom of the extensions list for each campaign.
    I know how themes work.

Guess I was not being clear, none of the new theme that should be included in my art subscription show up in the list of themes at the bottom of the extension list.

I am starting to think my subscription is just not working. I searched assets for jungle and nothing I find states it from the jungle pack. I am being billed each month $5 for it.
    Last edited by Merry_Mayhem; December 24th, 2020 at 14:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry_Mayhem View Post
    I know how themes work.

Guess I was not being clear, none of the new theme that should be included in my art subscription show up in the list of themes at the bottom of the extension list.

I am starting to think my subscription is just not working. I searched assets for jungle and nothing I find states it from the jungle pack. I am being billed each month $5 for it.
    Hit the update button and if that doesnt work contact [email protected] and they will fix it.

You should see your subscription details if you go to the store page and select the store dropdown and go to order history. If you don't see your art pack sub there then you should contact customer support https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

If you do see your subscription there then open up the folder where your data is stored (default is users/username/AppData/Roaming/Smiteworks/Fantasy Grounds) and find the vault folder. Can you post as screenshot of the contents of that folder please.

Also other things to check; make sure that at the top of the start screen that it doesn't say DEMO beside the version number. If it does then you'll need to enter your license key information into the settings menu (as well as your username and password). Make sure also that the version number at the top right is version 4.0.6.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So I see stuff that I had bought before the started the subscription service but nothing ever after that.

I am up to date and not using a demo.

I do see everything else, even stuff I bought today, just nothing from the art subscription.

Checking paypal, I was charged by SmiteWorks USA, LLC for $4.99 on 11/29/2020

I think you'll need to contact customer support then - follow the link in my signature.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information