DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Rime of the Frostmaiden, Saturdays 8pm EST

Hi all! I'm Will. I am looking for two to three players for a campaign in Rime of the Frostmaiden. I have two already, and the module says 4-6, but I'd rather keep it smaller just so everyone gets some time in the spotlight. Some of the things I'm looking for are below, and please feel free to message me here or on Discord (Ramtrap#6097) with any questions. Thanks!

D&D Ruleset: 5e
    Players: 3-4
    Sessions/Time Zone: Weekly; Saturdays, 8pm ~ 11pm+ EST
    Duration: @3 hours, but open to longer sessions; those without time restrictions will get first preference.
    Version: Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU)
    Voice/Language: Discord/English
    Streaming/Video: N/A
    Experience: If you know the 5e ruleset, we can work with newbies. Just looking for someone not looking to game system and not looking for PVP.
    GM License: FGU Ultimate
    Module: Icewind Dale - Rime of the Frostmaiden (Bring your cold weather gear!)
    RP/Combat/Exploration Mix: Hopefully a good third for each
    Permitted Source Books: Most of the WoTC Materials
    Restrictions: No Great Weapon Master or Sharpshooter Feats until 4th level, most other feats likely okay with approval. No evil characters. No group in-fighting. Wishy-washy players or those that cannot commit to weekly games, sorry, I must pass.
    Permitted Options: Shoot me a request and I will absolutely consider it.

I am still reading through the module and setting things up. I have not yet used FGU in a full campaign setting so I'd like to do quick PC builds and a combat or two, maybe a one-shot to see how things go to get used to the new software. I'd prefer people who've got some experience at least with the D&D 5E ruleset, and if you're committed to learning the software, then I'm all for that. But if we're four sessions in and you're forgetting how to attack, that can be a little frustrating for everyone. I'm a big fan of randomness, so I have some tables for crits and fumbles for both combat and initiative, a hit location table, and other things to keep everything frosty. I'm absolutely up for suggestions and want everyone to have fun as priority number one. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, or have questions for me, message me and let's talk! I am hoping to start this mid-to-late October, if viable, with the right party!
    Last edited by Ramtrap; October 1st, 2020 at 01:01.

Ugh! If only you did it every other week...can't do every week, unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Raunalyn View Post
    Ugh! If only you did it every other week...can't do every week, unfortunately
    lol sorry. I've tried doing it every two weeks. Then someone can't make it that week, then another person two weeks after that. Then there's no more campaign. Or people forget. It's rough.

Im interested if you still have a slot available

Two spots open

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStrider View Post
    Im interested if you still have a slot available
    Two people had to back out, so now I have two spots available. Looking for it to be a total of 5 people; would consider 6, but 5 is more a sweet spot. Session zero is this Saturday. Looking for best social fit. If you would like to play, send me a message!

Will
    Last edited by Ramtrap; October 7th, 2020 at 02:42. Reason: People had to decommit

For anyone interested, send me a message on Discord (Ramtrap#6097) and I can link you to the server.

Thread Information