DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Connection issue

I was connected to my GM's server and then I lost connection.
    Now when I try to connect, it hangs at "Attempting resolved connection to server"

I'm pretty sure him restarting the server will fix it, but here are the logs in case it helps (as I have seen this/a similar issue before)
    Noble connect has some permissions errors.

Sorry I don't have GM logs, I think he's at work right now.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; September 30th, 2020 at 15:30.

When you disconnect it is sometines the case that you hang around for a while afterwards. To speed up the process have your DM kick you from the game.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    When you disconnect it is sometines the case that you hang around for a while afterwards. To speed up the process have your DM kick you from the game.
    It's been at least 45minutes (probably closer to 90minutes), shouldn't it have auto-kicked me by now?
    Last edited by bmos; September 30th, 2020 at 15:11.

Blog Entries
    Yes, but if for some reason the host doesn't see the disconnect then they will have to kick you. Would be good to post both player and host logs if that is the case and the resolution.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It looks like there is an issue with the relay server. I will escalate this issue with our service provider. If you want/need to reconnect right now, you might disable IPv6 on your network adapter and then try to reconnect. If you decide to do that, please let me know if it works that way.

If you need to kick a player, but their PC portrait is not longer there, you can use the chat commands listed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post543066
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 30th, 2020 at 21:04.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Unfortunately his server is offline now (I think his power went out during the storm earlier) but if it happens again I will try that! Thanks for looking

Thread Information