FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Effects Display

Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Effects Display for 5e

*Updated to Forge*

Price: $5

Description:
    Add visuals to your character sheet to show item or ability based stat changes, adv or dis, temporary Max HP adjustments, Save bonuses, etc. Also supports easy effect removal and new effect codes to adjusting max HP and speed.

Product Link:

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/138/view
    Last edited by MadNomadGM; August 16th, 2021 at 15:17.

Nice job! You might want to add a 5E tag.

Updated to version 1.4 today. If you experienced any bugs on release, this should address them all.

Latest update 1.10 is out in DMs guild. This really polishes it. The mini grouped action effect buttons are now synced with main effect button and removing effects in CT will auto update button icons. Also prevents Druids from getting stats out of sync when using One Click Druid and this extensions. However, does, for now, require druids reapply stat impacting effects after shapeshift.

Blog Entries
    Installed this for the first time last night and my players are loving it. One of them made the comment something like "Developed by someone who actually plays the game!"

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Installed it today on FGU and it seems to work fine, with the exception of the color highlights ie if strength is adjusted or the line through an effect on the character sheet if it used. Might be a unity thing or a me thing

Quote Originally Posted by dpurkis View Post
    Installed it today on FGU and it seems to work fine, with the exception of the color highlights ie if strength is adjusted or the line through an effect on the character sheet if it used. Might be a unity thing or a me thing
    Do you know which effect was giving you trouble? There's some minor issues with shape shifting stuff where remove button doesn't show up but if it's from something else let me know and I'll see if I can figure it out.

Fast Reply! When changing to brown bear form, the STR does change to 19. Just does not turn green and there is not a line through the effect on the actions page

I was doing some testing of this and noticed that conditionals are not checked.
    So "IF: ALIGN(good); SAVE: 2" on an evil character shows a green box on the sheet although rolling the save doesn't show a bonus being added.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I was doing some testing of this and noticed that conditionals are not checked.
    So "IF: ALIGN(good); SAVE: 2" on an evil character shows a green box on the sheet although rolling the save doesn't show a bonus being added.
    Thanks I'll look into that. Probably has something to do with the Align(good) part, my extension may not be handlign that right.

Thread Information