STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPrylo View Post
    I don't know that you'll get value out of using the realtime clock compared to the work you'd put in. You can spend an hour realtime playing out a scene that takes 5 minutes in gametime. Seems like it would create work for the GM to start and stop the clock.
    My idea is not to use the real clock but rather the in-game clock (in the calendar window and--by extension--the ClockAdjuster extension). Spells/effects don't expire after real-world intervals but rather in-game intervals, obviously.

I just want torches and Light spells to work right now...
    The devs have said that some implementation of that is coming to Unity, eventually (after 'stable' release)
    Last edited by bmos; October 2nd, 2020 at 21:23.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    My idea is not to use the real clock but rather the in-game clock (in the calendar window and--by extension--the ClockAdjuster extension). Spells/effects don't expire after real-world intervals but rather in-game intervals, obviously.
    Color me foolish, then, didn't even know that was a thing.

Color me foolish, then, didn't even know that was a thing.
    Don't sweat it
    The in-game clock is pretty basic and doesn't have any automation without ClockAdjuster, so most groups don't use it.
    There is also no way to adjust it with a trackpad (without ClockAdjuster), which IMO is pretty weird.

I would love to see such an implementation! And I would love it even more if he was the "base" of the platform.

Thread Information