5E Character Create Playlist

LFP 2e Campaign W/Established group Saturday Nights

FGU License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sat, weekly, 7pm-11pm EST

The group: We are a group of middle aged males & females looking for another player to round out the group. The party is mid level and adventuring in a Forgotten Realms setting. Our plan is to have alternating campaigns, rotating every 10 weeks, or on occasion if the hosting DM has real life issues. The show will go on! The alternate session will be in a general 2e setting, with the party being based in a mid size city. Free to roam the area outside the city for adventuring purposes and will start at level 1.

Gameplay & Restrictions: If you are looking for a character, or class that is listed in the books, you can play it. We try and manage a good balance of RP and combat 60/40. Your critical thinking skills will occasionally be put to the test. Just note, your choices have consequences. Some of those will be direct, others maybe indirect, or some that will reveal themselves in future events/encounters. Adventuring is a dangerous profession... I have all complete Classic D&D library available on my Ultimate account.

Voice: We us Mumble for voice and Discord for bookkeeping and general posts.

About me: I have been playing D&D since the early 80's, both as player and DM. Don't have any prejudices against play style, except those that waste everyone's time. I am not a voice actor or thespian, nor do I expect anyone in the group to be. Its first and foremost about having a good time and supporting the group dynamic. No hard rules, everything is negotiable, as long as it doesn't tip the balance of the game.

If interested, send me a PM with any questions.
    Last edited by Stonebrow; September 28th, 2020 at 11:44.

Thread Information