FG Spreadshirt Swag

[help] Where i found the ruleset for a character sheet in the xml ?

Hello everyone,

I really don't know where i can ask help about informations on the xml when we export a character.

I search to know how identify the ruleset in the character sheet in the xml.

It's this line ?

<root version="3.3" release="1|3.5E:17|CoreRPG:3">

My problem is i have :
    release="1|3.5E:17|CoreRPG:3" => Pathfinder
    release="8|CoreRPG:4" => 5E
    release="17|CoreRPG:4 => 3.5E
    release="1.3|CoreRPG:4" => fate system

I really don't understand ...

Thx for everyone who read my post and try to help me

Blog Entries
    Most rulesystems are layered upon CoreRPG. And PF is layered upon 3.5 (which itself is layered upon Core).

For the handful of character sheets I have looked at, the xml does not specify the exact ruleset the character is for, it only specifies CoreRPG. But my exported characters I have as examples are pretty old, so maybe the output has been updated. So if you are seeing specific rulesets, from a recent export, then go with that.

Pretty much the best way to understand is to create, export, and look at the xml and see for yourself.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for you reply.

Well, i really don't know how i will identify the ruleset but i will continue to search it

The character sheet will be in the ruleset for the game system you want. Like the 5E ruleset contains the 5E character sheet, etc.

If you unpack the 5E.pak for instance the character sheet XML information would be in the campaign directory of the ruleset. There are a multitude of files related to a single character sheet.

Blog Entries
    Maybe if you start more basic and let us know what you are trying to do and why we might be able to better understand how to help you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information