DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Are you able to change the max HP?

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere but I did a search and didn't see anything that looked relevant.

So I've been running Down Darker Trails in 7e for a few sessions.

DDT suggests that you double the player HP pools in order to help them survive a bit longer due to the prevalence of combat and gunplay in the wild west.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to increase the HP manually.

I've been making it so the players only take half damage from attacks in the mean time, but if I could double the HP it would be less stuff to balance on the fly and Icould just give them straight damage values.

In the base game of CoC (not sure about Darker Trails) you can change the current hp on their character sheet to over what the max is, but I believe the max is set by your characteristics. The current hp is what is listed on the combat tracker. Haven't tried it in game but it "should" work

Mechanically I don’t think DDT does much to the sheets.

I suppose what you’ve suggest would work well enough.

Then when healed up we just reset to twice their max.

Thanks for the info!

With the Pulp Cthulhu expansion, the "Theme: CoC7E - Pulp Cthulhu" extension that comes with the FG conversion has an option called "Use Pulp Cthulhu Rules" which doubles the hit points.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I recall seeing that pulp Cthulhu option somewhere.

Will it alter anything else mechanically?

Quote Originally Posted by Esturk View Post
    Will it alter anything else mechanically?
    I think it also adds a talents section to the personal tab and changes "College" to "Archetype". We'll need the devs to answer if it does anything else.
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 28th, 2020 at 20:16.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information