DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    Thanks for the images, that cleared things up nicely. I was able to identify the issue and correct. This should be fixed in the next release.
    Thanks for the fix in the update!

I tested different ranges this afternoon and moved tokens around and everything calculated well.
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Hello,

So a strange thing.

When we ran a combat tonight, the ranges were not correct on my maps as GM, although the players apparently saw the correct ranges.

I'm attaching the screen shots of what I'm seeing as GM. Can someone please advise on what has changed yet again with the range calculations?

Thanks so much,

Padre MotoScreenshot (3).pngScreenshot (2).png
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Even more peculiar, after sending that last post, I went to re-arrange the tokens, and voila, the correct ranges appeared.

So I loaded a different map, placed the tokens, and the same issue in the screenshots above replicated. And they didn't correct after numerous re-arranging of locations.

So I'm quite perplexed lol

Padre Moto
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

The boxes on the toolbar are not part of CoreRPG; and we'd have to get verification from the ruleset dev whether they are overriding onMeasurePointer event (which I assume they are from the extra boxes). If so, then the measurement is all done by the ruleset/extension that added those fields and event handling.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The boxes on the toolbar are not part of CoreRPG; and we'd have to get verification from the ruleset dev whether they are overriding onMeasurePointer event (which I assume they are from the extra boxes). If so, then the measurement is all done by the ruleset/extension that added those fields and event handling.

Regards,
    JPG
    The onMeasurePointer is being overridden. I will update the ruleset to address those issues in FGU.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    The onMeasurePointer is being overridden. I will update the ruleset to address those issues in FGU.
    Thanks Ronnke!
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Padre Moto View Post
    Thanks Ronnke!
    Sorry for the confusion, but are the ranges still incorrect? They are for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, but are the ranges still incorrect? They are for me at least.
    Yes no change at this point. My "thank you" to Ronnke above was simply in acknowledgment that he will look into it when he has opportunity.
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

Hello All. Any update on this? It would really be great if the ranges worked correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by X the Unknown View Post
    Hello All. Any update on this? It would really be great if the ranges worked correctly.
    New update which fixes this and a few other FGU issues will drop some time today.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thread Information