DICE PACKS BUNDLE

how do you access class specializations

5e. So one of my players wants to be a life domain cleric, however in the character wizard, specialization isn't available for any of the classes. It's probably something obvious, but what am i missing? any and all help appreciated.
    Last edited by luigiHugs; September 26th, 2020 at 20:35.

Good Day luigiHugs
    Does the player have the Players Handbook module activated through the Library button in the lower right hand corner?

EDIT: Assuming this is 5E of course In the future it is helpful to state what ruleset and post in the specific forum below

They should have. further, i have accessed the character wizard, with player's handbook loaded, and it doesn't give me access to specializations, other than showing them when looking at the cleric class.

I think that might be an error stemming from the fact that the Cleric gets their specialization at first level. If I select the Ranger class for example and then click the level drop down and make it 3 then the specializations appear. Same for a couple other classes I tested. However the Cleric should see the specializations immediately on selection. I'd suggest you post here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Reports-(2020) so that the author gets to know about it.

Addendum; the same problem exists with the Sorcerer which also gets its specialization at level 1.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; September 26th, 2020 at 20:54.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I think that might be an error stemming from the fact that the Cleric gets their specialization at first level. If I select the Ranger class for example and then click the level drop down and make it 3 then the specializations appear. Same for a couple other classes I tested. However the Cleric should see the specializations immediately on selection. I'd suggest you post here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Reports-(2020) so that the author gets to know about it.

Addendum; the same problem exists with the Sorcerer which also gets its specialization at level 1.
    Thanks for the link, posted there. And the same issue persists for warlock as well. Here's hoping they fix it.

Moved to 5E forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information