Hello FGU experts!

I recently imported my self-created modules from Classic to Unity and I am noticing that the I use in my modules to put carriage returns between paragraphs in tables or text boxes isn't recognized in Unity. Should I use something else instead?

Example of code.

<frame>In the haze of the late morning rain, you come upon the dreary sight of Grimshackle Jail. The complex precariously sits at the edge of the Stojanow River, ill-maintained on the outside, the product of decades of neglect and misuse. The tower itself seems stout enough, and you are given entry through the iron door by a suspiciouslooking fellow named Bhevek, one of the two Grimshackle brothers that run this corrupt den of cruel despair. Once inside, you're ushered up to one of the cramped cells. At first, it seems like this might've been some sort of ruse, perhaps an enemy's trick to lure you into the prison without recourse to leave. But, as your eyes adjust to the dim lantern light of the cell, you notice a figure sitting on a thin stone ledge look up from his small leather book. He is a human with a thin face, slicked-back black hair, and a large nose.<frame>