STAR TREK 2d20

Lock Tokens - Accept Move Image Size

How do I change the size of the image for accepting moves with locked tokens?

'cause the image is bigger than most of my maps ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PZk...ew?usp=sharing

Clearly that is not functioning correctly. The image should be no bigger than a single grid square. Can you try in a new campaign without extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Same happened again in a new test campaign - however, when I closed and re-opened the map, that sorted it. Each time I tried on a 'new' map, the image was massive again.

Closing and re-opening seems to fix it however.

Some opinions.
    All of them are made in sets of rules like GURPS and if I see any test errors without extensions and also in CoreRPG with nothing and I was noticing that the counting when the hexagon grid is activated the counting happens in 2 in 2 hexagons.
    Another thing I discovered recently was that if you disable antialiasing, anisotropic and multi sampling the sharpness of grids and fonts is much better!
    Oh and I noticed that if you enter information it will disappear with his months.

I was having the same issue with new maps and sometimes when changing the grid size. I solved it by closing and re-opening the map.

D&D 5e ruleset

I had it occur as well using Savage Worlds ruleset with some Extensions and Modules loaded.

The steps I took to create the issue:
    1. Opened New Map
    2. Locked tokens
    3. Dropped tokens from Encounter onto map
    4. Hit button on Encounter window to add NPCs into Combat Tracker
    5. Moved token as a GM holding CTRL to reference the token is locked (everything looked fine)
    6. Added grid to map (Number instantly grows in size)

As soon as I added the grid it made the number that shows how many spaces a token wants to move gargantuan.

How I fixed it:
    1. Cleared tokens from Combat Tracker
    2. Dropped tokens from Encounter onto map
    3. Hit button on Encounter window to add NPCs into Combat Tracker
    4. Moved token as a GM holding CTRL to reference the token is locked
    5. Size of number fits within square grid space

From reading the other posts it has been easily cleared so not game breaking at the moment. I will be able to test the feature next Friday during my next session. I love that the locking token feature is coming back!

Vantt I closed and opened the map, closed and opened the FGU and the counting error when moving the token remains.
    Ruleset GURPS 4E (System made with CoreRPG).

The issue from the OP will be addressed in the next release build.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information