DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Great update, Exactly what I needed.

Great update, Exactly what I needed, Token lock, snap to grid. Good job and thanks

Agreed. I did notice two small things. First, the first time I go to drag a locked token on the player side it grabs and moves the whole image window instead of the token. After the first time (release mouse button and try again) it works fine. This seems to happen every time after the tokens are unlocked/locked.

Second, is there a known issue with token portraits not refreshing on the GM side? If I create a new character on the client side and assign a token, I don't see the portrait show up on the GM side (empty square) or on the token when dragged to the map.

Correction, that dragging issue I just reported has nothing to do with token locking or snap to grid. It happens when clicking and dragging on the token when the FG main window does not have focus. If I click once to set focus and then try, it works fine. Probably not a huge deal.

Seems like the move confirm/accept is not working. Everytime I click on it the move arrow just goes away and the token doesn't move.

Doing CTRL-drag on the GM side does seem to be obeying the snap to grid setting. And the same issue with the confirm button not working.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Doing CTRL-drag on the GM side does seem to be obeying the snap to grid setting. And the same issue with the confirm button not working.
    ABout the CTRL: When you do not use arrow keys, then you only need to press CTRL when you start dragging the token, afterwards (even before the first placement) you can release it, then it snaps to grid but still draws the line

For arrow keys/numpad: There you always need to press CTRL

I would love it if the enter or spacebar key would confirm the movement for the currently-selected token(s). The presentation is a lot clearer than most interpretations of this kind of movement, I really like it.

Thread Information