FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 14 First ... 678910 ... Last
    I'll have a look later see if its another extension, but that was the latest one I had installed, so the first one I turned off. Might be a few hours because I am making a map at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I'll have a look later see if its another extension, but that was the latest one I had installed, so the first one I turned off. Might be a few hours because I am making a map at the moment.
    Disregard was an ID10T error by moi.

Hello!

This extension has been amazing so first off thank you for building it. I think the FGU update that came out recently broke the spell automation extension. (I updated today but its been 2 weeks since my last one)

I am receiving the following error when initiating an action using the automation -

Script execution error: [string "spell_automation.lua"]:304: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)

I forgot to add a similar error occurred during the death indicator extension and the author of that extension mentioned the recent FGU update broke his as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sagara626 View Post
    I forgot to add a similar error occurred during the death indicator extension and the author of that extension mentioned the recent FGU update broke his as well.
    yeah its already fixed 10 minutes after new release dropped - get the new one on page 1 - death indicator that is - TEST was up with these changes for a few weeks
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Oh sorry yeah i already noticed that from that thread thank you for responding though. I got Death Indicator to work again, I was just mentioning that to reference other extensions were impacted by the update.

Also love Death Indicator thank you very much for building it!

Quote Originally Posted by sagara626 View Post
    Oh sorry yeah i already noticed that from that thread thank you for responding though. I got Death Indicator to work again, I was just mentioning that to reference other extensions were impacted by the update.

Also love Death Indicator thank you very much for building it!
    Wasn't me - 2 other guys did I just got permission to mangle it to my liking and maintain it - they are listed on Page 1 for those you should truly thank - again in Death Indicators.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

There was a major change in Fantasy Grounds, which has affected quite a lot of extensions.

I have updated all my extensions on DMs Guild.

Here it is rebranded as "Combat Automation": https://www.dmsguild.com/product/347...bat-Automation
    And for "pinning spells": https://www.dmsguild.com/product/346...-Pinned-Spells
    Last edited by xelab; February 18th, 2021 at 21:21.

Rebranding means repurchasing your extension?

@Finsteel, the extension was free before, not sure what do you mean by the prefix "re-" in "repurchasing"...

Thread Information