DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last
    I have been testing this great extension and learned it is not compatible with the expanded output extension for players in FG Classic. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ns-v1-1-for-5E. It works for the DM but does not work for players. At least that is the behavior I am observing. Came up in a game where I wanted to show off this cool extension and it wasn't working for my players. I had to turn this one off to get it to work. Other than that though it appears to be compatible with everything else I am using which is a lot. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Saiki Kusuo View Post
    I have been testing this great extension and learned it is not compatible with the expanded output extension for players in FG Classic. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ns-v1-1-for-5E. It works for the DM but does not work for players. At least that is the behavior I am observing. Came up in a game where I wanted to show off this cool extension and it wasn't working for my players. I had to turn this one off to get it to work. Other than that though it appears to be compatible with everything else I am using which is a lot. Thanks again!
    Well, that is expected, my extension is overriding same functions as the expanded output. You might have noticed that output is modified already in my extension: it provides info on slot used and time to cast.

LOVE this extension. Have noticed a minor spelling issue that I am just reporting for accuracy not for complaint.
    When a player attempts to upcast and the spell level is not available, the chat window has the word availability spelled wrong.

No play issues for me so far, thanks for the amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozsome View Post
    LOVE this extension. Have noticed a minor spelling issue that I am just reporting for accuracy not for complaint.
    When a player attempts to upcast and the spell level is not available, the chat window has the word availability spelled wrong.

No play issues for me so far, thanks for the amazing work!
    Thanks, will incorporate in next version

This extension is very good, but for it to be perfect it must incorporate the drag feature and create a shortcut to the shortcut bar. It is possible?
    Last edited by Tatershal; October 27th, 2020 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatershal View Post
    This extension is very good, but for it to be perfect it must incorporate the drag feature and create a shortcut to the shortcut bar. It is possible?
    Will look into it at some point, but cannot promise anything

another thing is that in spells like a flaming sphere, you cannot repeat the attack of the spell, because when using it for the first time, it marks the slot, locking the action

Quote Originally Posted by Tatershal View Post
    another thing is that in spells like a flaming sphere, you cannot repeat the attack of the spell, because when using it for the first time, it marks the slot, locking the action
    CTRL+ click does not mark of the slot. you can also add circle symbol to spell name to prevent it from being hidden if you have no slots left. have a look again at feature description.

Quote Originally Posted by xelab View Post
    CTRL+ click does not mark of the slot. you can also add circle symbol to spell name to prevent it from being hidden if you have no slots left. have a look again at feature description.
    tks , very good

@xelab, Was playing with the Automation for Spiritual Weapon and wanted to use the automation for upcasting on a spell that remains for multiple rounds. I believe you should be able to use the CTRL Click so that additional spell slots are not used but can still go through all of the attack and damage actions. It works with the base but not with an upcast. Did this work in the past and maybe the recent update screwed it up? Thanks.

Thread Information