STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    Hate to keep being the one, but version 1.3 is doing the same, neither healing spells or damage spells is changing on an upcast, neither with or without a target. Tried both by using the upcast box and by the @2 in the spell line.

This is in the latest version of Unity.
    What do you mean "change"? You mean that action automation works correctly, but damage/heal upcasting does not? Anyway I cannot replicate it on my end, everything works correctly in both FGU and FGC for me. Do you have other extensions installed? Which spells have you tested? Send me screen shot of chat with incorrect behaviour. Thank you.

I have tried with various spells, Cure Wounds, Healing Word, Burning Hands, etc. Everything is working except for the extra dice being added.

I will try on an extension free campaign and get back to you on if that is the issue and if so. Otherwise I will post up screen shots when I get home later today.

Last edited by bwatford; September 29th, 2020 at 18:22. Reason: double post

Found the issue and the solution.

The conflict was with the Advanced Effects Extension.

Changed the load order of Advanced Effects to 90 and the load order of Spell Automation to 100 and now they work well together.

Great extension btw.

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    Found the issue and the solution.

The conflict was with the Advanced Effects Extension.

Changed the load order of Advanced Effects to 90 and the load order of Spell Automation to 100 and now they work well together.

Great extension btw.
    Version 1.4: I have incorporated this and some other changes that should (hopefully) significantly improve compatibility with other extensions.

If you still encounter incompatibilities, please let me know

Updated to Version 1.5:
    New Feature: in addition to Spells and Powers, Weapon Attacks are now automated as well

Now I am sad, I did not call the extension "Action Automation"...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by xelab; September 30th, 2020 at 16:44.

Quote Originally Posted by xelab View Post
    Updated to Version 1.5:
    New Feature: in addition to Spells and Powers, Weapon Attacks are now automated as well

Now I am sad, I did not call the extension "Action Automation"...
    Wow thanks so much! I haven't been able to test it yet but I have been waiting for an extension like this!

I have noticed when using automated weapons and using the Sneak Attack extension, the attack is rolled, if it hits the sneak attack is set, then the damage rolls but the Sneak isn't applied. I think because it is technically one roll FG thinks the damage happens before the SA is applied even though it shows up correctly in the chat window.

Any ideas on getting it to work together?

Hi, Bwatford,
    Try different load orders. Appart from that it is very likely that some rewriting have to be done in one of the extensions. I am currently very busy, so will not be able to look at it. You could try contacting the author of the other extension.
    Me personally, I just create 2nd weapon on the rogue with d6 backed in weapon damage and "(sneak)" in the name.

Hi,

First off great extension, would love to use it but it seems to conflict with some of the other extensions I'm using

- 5E Enhancer
    When opening the actions tab there are failing scripts, I haven't tried to solve it, so can't tell if this would be easy to fix.

It works great for most spells but for those below it does not use up a spell slot on my wizard:
    - Magic Missile
    - Burning Hands

Hope you will be able to look at it and maybe solve the issues, I would love to use the extension.

Thread Information