FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 14 First ... 21011121314 Last

@xelab this extension conflicts with the updated Requested Rolls extension. Have you heard of or investigated this issue at all?

Hi, I'm using the extension and I really like it, but even though the option is set to "All", only I as a DM can use the automation when I click on the character sheet, while my players can't. What ends up happening is that the attack rolls and, even if it hits, the damage won't roll automatically: however, when they roll for damage, the damage gets rolled twice. Am I doing something wrong?

I have found there is conflict between this and the Kit'N'Kaboodle ext by MeAndUnique. When I click the mini power button an error is thrown. I am not sure why or if it can be resolved. I posted in his thread as well. Thanks!

Edit: There is a warning about DEPRECATED functionality that is coming from this ext even without any other extensions loaded which might help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; December 22nd, 2021 at 19:12.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I have found there is conflict between this and the Kit'N'Kaboodle ext by MeAndUnique. When I click the mini power button an error is thrown. I am not sure why or if it can be resolved. I posted in his thread as well. Thanks!

Edit: There is a warning about DEPRECATED functionality that is coming from this ext even without any other extensions loaded which might help.
    I think the developer for this extension has abandoned FG. Their profile is no longer available.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I think the developer for this extension has abandoned FG. Their profile is no longer available.
    Well that will make thing very difficult. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    The profile works for me. They aren't around very much though.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrichey View Post
    The profile works for me. They aren't around very much though.
    I still get no profile found when I click the user name but your link works. I hope he returns.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I am still sporadically around, but cannot dedicate time to debugging conflicts with other extensions. However, would be happy to help authors of other extensions, if they contact me directly.

If you have issues with my extension in isolation (with all other extensions turned off) please give me all information to help me reproduce it.

Thread Information