STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Check their settings, each client can set the settings to automate how they see fit. They might have turned it to "one" instead of "all" or "none"
    Setting is on all. I have entered the game with a second FG and everithing was on, it does not trigger the damage when hitted.

Player1.jpg
    Player2.jpg
    GM.jpg
    Last edited by Drogo210; July 9th, 2021 at 19:41.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Setting is on all. I have entered the game with a second FG and everithing was on, it does not trigger the damage when hitted.

Player1.jpg
    Player2.jpg
    GM.jpg
    I'm not sure exactly what the pictures are showing, however, I would try toggling the setting again. I've had the issue where it looks like its on A setting, but it's really on B setting.

Also make sure they are not drag and dropping the action. That will cause a roll and only 1 action.
    Also make sure they are clicking the far left ICON the weapon (example War Pick) the sword icon.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what the pictures are showing, however, I would try toggling the setting again. I've had the issue where it looks like its on A setting, but it's really on B setting.

Also make sure they are not drag and dropping the action. That will cause a roll and only 1 action.
    Also make sure they are clicking the far left ICON the weapon (example War Pick) the sword icon.
    I have entered my own game with a second FG. First picture is me clicking on the sword before the weapon's name (javelin) as you can see it did HIT but did not toggle the damage. Secondo picture is me clicking on damage die of another weapon triggering both the javelin and the war pike die damage. The last one is me as GM clicking on the sword of war pike triggering all dies. For spell magic attacks is the same, it does correctly remove the spell slot but no damage
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

My experience has been that I have had to cycle the settings before it would recognize the "all" setting.

When I started, it was already set to "all" and weapons worked fine but spells did only one action. So, I cycled through the settings back to "all" and everything was working as expected. I logged out and back in and they were still working. It is like it remembers the last setting (in this case 1 action) even if the option is currently set to "all".

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    My experience has been that I have had to cycle the settings before it would recognize the "all" setting.

When I started, it was already set to "all" and weapons worked fine but spells did only one action. So, I cycled through the settings back to "all" and everything was working as expected. I logged out and back in and they were still working. It is like it remembers the last setting (in this case 1 action) even if the option is currently set to "all".
    Nope, I'll tell you no matter what I put in option, If I click the button before the name to toggle attack/damage it will roll the attack, and store the damage, meaning the moment I click damage it will toggle the previous damage + the one that I rolled manually.

Okey, I had a bit of time to test it! It's conflinct with one other extentions...although I do not understand why in another campaing work with all exts up
    Last edited by Drogo210; July 10th, 2021 at 13:13.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Are you running any other extensions?

Yes, I am testing them now...but I have one Campaign that I use to test with all extentions up and there it works
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Okey, there are two extensions that conflict with this one:

1) Fantasy Grounds 5E Modifier Buttons
    2) LAE:ExpandedOptions v1.9 for 5E
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Okey, there are two extensions that conflict with this one:

1) Fantasy Grounds 5E Modifier Buttons
    2) LAE:ExpandedOptions v1.9 for 5E
    I use #1 and don't have the conflict. #2 I do not use and it seems to modify combat output so I would think this is most likely the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I use #1 and don't have the conflict. #2 I do not use and it seems to modify combat output so I would think this is most likely the issue.
    Do you use MOD A or B?
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Thread Information