DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    I also noticed that when manual dice are set or default actions is set to "one", when a spell haves a save/attack and damage, the upcast does not work for the damage roll.

Example:
    Thunderwave

Upcast to level 3. Default is set to "one". Cast it. The correct slot (lvl 3) is removed and the save is thrown. When you click damage only 2d8 is thrown instead of 4d8.

Same thing happens is the default is set to "all" and manual dice is turned on.

My group likes the default set to "one" and manual dice turned so this is a bummer.

This is expected, since the extension can only modify damage roll as part of automation. Manually clicking damage invokes default FG behaviour

Thank you for the follow up.
    Last edited by nephranka; April 3rd, 2021 at 18:43.

This extension is giving the following error after an attack roll (not just spell, any attack roll). I've got all the other extensions I use turned off.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "spell_automation.lua"]:304: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Agamon View Post
    This extension is giving the following error after an attack roll (not just spell, any attack roll). I've got all the other extensions I use turned off.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "spell_automation.lua"]:304: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)
    Make sure you use the latest version from DMSGuild

Ah, the problem was that I still had the old spell automation extension enabled, along with combat automation.

Hello! Need some help here!

Using the automation with Toll the Dead (cantrip), the extension roll both of the damages (d8 and d12). How can I fix it? To roll d8 if the target is not wounded and d12 if it was.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by hrscarvalho View Post
    Hello! Need some help here!

Using the automation with Toll the Dead (cantrip), the extension roll both of the damages (d8 and d12). How can I fix it? To roll d8 if the target is not wounded and d12 if it was.
    I found creating two spells, one to handle the wounded status and one to handle non-wounded, was the easiest fix.

Hi,

I have an issue in the middle of the campaign it got bugged. If a player use the automatic attack or cast/damage it does not trigger anything apart from the first action.

If I as Gm do it everithing works fine. If the player attack clicking on the automatic trigger and hit if he/she roll the damage then it will roll the damage and the damage not rolled with the automatic trigger.

If I open a new campaign and load all the extension I have it works again.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Hi,

I have an issue in the middle of the campaign it got bugged. If a player use the automatic attack or cast/damage it does not trigger anything apart from the first action.

If I as Gm do it everithing works fine. If the player attack clicking on the automatic trigger and hit if he/she roll the damage then it will roll the damage and the damage not rolled with the automatic trigger.

If I open a new campaign and load all the extension I have it works again.
    Check their settings, each client can set the settings to automate how they see fit. They might have turned it to "one" instead of "all" or "none"

Thread Information