FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 14 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Oh. Well then my memory didn't serve me well enough. I thought this was such an excellent extension that it must have been a paid-one already. Thanks for correcting me and the rebranded versions are absolutely worth purchasing them! (without "re"-prefix).

@finsteel, thank you for the kind words, appreciate it

Hello,

I purchased the combat automation a DMs guild, (excellent extension by the way) but now I see it has been updated and removed from DMs Guild. there is a note that support will continue in the forums, Is this true?

Looks like the same is true for pinned spells?

Where can we find now these extensions?

This is true, we had a disagreement with rob2e and decided to stop our partnership. I will support the extension from here. As for getting it, I will try to come up with solution next week, stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by xelab View Post
    This is true, we had a disagreement with rob2e and decided to stop our partnership. I will support the extension from here. As for getting it, I will try to come up with solution next week, stay tuned.
    Thank you!!

Sorry to hear things didn't work out, but really glad that you will still support your extensions going forward. They're very much appreciated at my table. Thank you!

Cheers,

Simon

False alarm. We have found a compromise with Rob, so the extensions are all reinstated on DMs Guild. Future updates will be done as normal.
    However, if you have questions or support requests in the future please post them here or on DMs Guild and not on Rob's Discord, since I am not part of his team anymore.
    Last edited by xelab; March 5th, 2021 at 14:35.

I noticed that under options for Combat automation: default actions that when I or my players select one the next time we load FGU we see it is back to all. Is this expected behavior?

Thanks!

Thread Information