FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last
    [Removed, double post]
    Last edited by xelab; November 12th, 2020 at 08:23.

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    FYI, done some testing and this ext (which is awesome) breaks DiabloBobs Fantasy Grounds Enhanced Spell Window extension
    IE the Grab List function no longer works to bring all spells into pc sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I too am having the same experience and was wondering if a fix might have been found. I would really like to have both of these working together. Thanks!
    Unfortunately, I do to have access to Sneak Extension (since it is behind paywall). Same goes for DiabloBobs extensions. I have also contacted the author of Sneak Extension, but have not heard back. Without seeing the code there is no way for me to debug conflicts.

Hi Xelab,

Another question around functionality in the Actions tab. I thought that when you checked a spell under the preparation mode, and then went to combat, it would not show those spells as available. This could be used so that Clerics or Wizards could setup the compliment of spells that use routinely but while in action could filter easily to what has been prepared. I could have sworn that existed but might have been dreaming and with your familiarization in this area, figured you would know definitely. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jaeby220 View Post
    Hi Xelab,

Another question around functionality in the Actions tab. I thought that when you checked a spell under the preparation mode, and then went to combat, it would not show those spells as available. This could be used so that Clerics or Wizards could setup the compliment of spells that use routinely but while in action could filter easily to what has been prepared. I could have sworn that existed but might have been dreaming and with your familiarization in this area, figured you would know definitely. Thanks!
    Figured it out. Under each action group for spells there is a box designated for Prepared. If there is a value there, then when you go into Combat mode only the checked spells are shown.

I notice some strange behavior. This is a wizard with 1st and 2nd level slots on a clean build FGU 5e. When I have more than first level slots the spells do not automatically hide when all slots are used? Is this functioning as expected? Maybe I am doing or setting something wrong? Thank you.

Example:
    Only level 1 slots: S1 & S2
    Both level 1 & 2 slots:S3
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice work! how can I download it? [FOUND IT THANKS]
    Last edited by Toberok; January 12th, 2021 at 14:23.

This post can be deleted.
    Last edited by Broken.Arrow; January 21st, 2021 at 06:38. Reason: Wrong Post

Great extension! Thanks

This extension conflicts with MintyFresh's extension to translate chat bubbles - here is a link to the post I made.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post575294

I disabled it and the translate extension worked immediately.

Blog Entries
    @xelab I have not verified Jiminimonka's claim. With both our extensions loaded I have not observed his spoken of behavior. I am still investigating. To me it looks as though there may be something else in play. I'll try to keep you apprised. I don't see a need for us to dissect our extensions yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    This extension conflicts with MintyFresh's extension to translate chat bubbles - here is a link to the post I made.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post575294

I disabled it and the translate extension worked immediately.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Thread Information