5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Thank you supper teddy that did solve the issue. I appreciate the help

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Are these the lists that you are missing?

Attachment 39695
    I didn't see the specific one you posted. I began with the gear tables and lists. If you have access to the book you can see the exact tables that are missing on the pages noted.

Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    If you pull up the Items and click on the Weapon/Armor button up top, you will get the tables you are looking for.
    I just opened the module, went to reference manual, went to gear and have absolutely no clue as to what you are referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    If you pull up the Items and click on the Weapon/Armor button up top, you will get the tables you are looking for.
    Never mind. Just figured out what you were referring to. The table show up if you click on items on the main buttons, then click on the button associated with any given type (armor, weapons). However, where are the vehicle tables?

Needless to say, it's not easy to find what you need. The way it is done with the WOTC players handbook is much easier.

Blog Entries
    "Tables" in a print product are not the same things as a "Table" in FG.

In a print product they items/objects that are formatted in a table for ease of display. In FG a "Table" is a rollable table for randomly determining or selecting one item from a list (very generally). But things like items, weapons, vehicles are data object types are are stored in the various lists and then have 'types' associated with them (like weapons are a type of item. So is armor, it's just an item type) and as such can be show in the various lists and displays. Note that some of the item types, like armor, have special display options in the Items list like Superteddy showed.

Now, as for vehicles, Don't know, I would assume they would be a type of item and possible with a display option, but I don't have this module so can't point you in the right direction.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    "Tables" in a print product are not the same things as a "Table" in FG.

In a print product they items/objects that are formatted in a table for ease of display. In FG a "Table" is a rollable table for randomly determining or selecting one item from a list (very generally). But things like items, weapons, vehicles are data object types are are stored in the various lists and then have 'types' associated with them (like weapons are a type of item. So is armor, it's just an item type) and as such can be show in the various lists and displays. Note that some of the item types, like armor, have special display options in the Items list like Superteddy showed.

Now, as for vehicles, Don't know, I would assume they would be a type of item and possible with a display option, but I don't have this module so can't point you in the right direction.
    Sorry, I was not sure how to refer to them in FG. In "my world" tables are a reference to an object that has records and fields. The fields contain the definition, the record contains the information in each row. In the case referenced, there is a "list" in the actual book with rows and columns (aka. records and fields) that have
    certain information that are difficult to find in the FG port. I was finally able to find the lists for weapons and armor in the items table. I have not been able to find the "lists" for many of the other "lists" that exist within the actual book.

It would be helpful to include a link to the actual "list/table" within the section of the book where they are referenced.

Either that or create links in the library section to all of the lists/tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyler View Post
    Either that or create links in the library section to all of the lists/tables.
    I can look to get them added in a future update.

Thread Information