DICE PACKS BUNDLE

CC (Critical Confirmation) Effect doesn't parse ability bonuses

I have a player that is a Magus Kensai. At 9th level they gain an ability called critical perfection.

Critical Perfection (Ex)
    At 9th level, a kensai adds his Intelligence bonus (minimum 0) on critical hit confirmation rolls with his favored weapon. In addition, the kensai may use his magus levels in place of his base attack bonuses to qualify for Critical Focus and any feat for which it is a prerequisite; these feats apply only with a kensai’s favored weapon.

This ability replaces the magus arcana normally gained at 9th level.
    I tried using the following effect..
    Code:
    Critical Perfection; CC: [INT]
    But it doesn't add the Intelligence bonus to confirmation rolls. I instead had to add it manually.

This is in FGU. I have not confirmed whether or not this issue exists in FGC.

Note that if you see "CC: [INT]" in the combat tracker, then it's already too late. Things like [INT] are replaced with actual numbers when they are applied from the PC or NPC sheet. From the effects wiki page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...p/3.5E_Effects) : "These tags can only be used for effects specified on the PC Actions tab of the character sheet. They will not work from the campaign effects list or combat tracker. The numerical values will be calculated when the effect is applied to the combat tracker."

Thread Information