DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Which of these products has some great NPC's to add to my campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by MunTheTraveller View Post
    Which of these products has some great NPC's to add to my campaign?
    Hi MunTheTraveller,

That's a great question, but there's no simple answer. I'm talking about official Mongoose products.

Every adventure will have a number of NPC's. Most have images and stats and a bit of flavour about them. The campaigns come with a lot more NPC's again, some with images, stats and flavour.

There is no one book with nothing but NPC's for Mongoose 2nd Ed Traveller at time of writing.

But you will find online and in these forums where others have created NPC's.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Do you know if there are any plans to add the traveller bundles to the steam store? I've bought most of the books there already, but when I went to get the companions just now I realised that there is no way for me to get the bundle discounts using the books I already bought. I'm able to find other bundles on there, just not the traveller ones

Quote Originally Posted by meachie View Post
    Do you know if there are any plans to add the traveller bundles to the steam store? I've bought most of the books there already, but when I went to get the companions just now I realised that there is no way for me to get the bundle discounts using the books I already bought. I'm able to find other bundles on there, just not the traveller ones
    That sounds like a question for Smiteworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grommit57 View Post
    That sounds like a question for Smiteworks.
    MadBeardMan hits this thread from time to time so he's likely to see that, and he has a better chance of interfacing with SmiteWorks on the subject than most of us, or at least getting answers and results.

Added:

Death Station to the Forge entries.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    And added to the Drinax Bundle so some of you can get it cheaper.

Note that JTAS 5 and 6 should be here next week!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information