DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Folks sent to SW today:

Referee's Briefings 5 - Incidents & Encounters
    Referee's Briefings 6 - Garden Worlds
    Marches Adventure 2 - Mission to Mithril
    Behind the Claw

There's a final update going to them for High Guard as I've been working on the SCT a few data points have to change. That's going this weekend.

What do Smiteworks do? Check every link shows what's intended, checks all images are correctly sized and compressed, add all the additional store information required for Steam, submit to Steam and await approval. There was a large backlog a few weeks back....

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    What do Smiteworks do? Check every link shows what's intended, checks all images are correctly sized and compressed, add all the additional store information required for Steam, submit to Steam and await approval. There was a large backlog a few weeks back....
    I can see how that would create a back log, especially with the big releases. Is good to know, have often wondered.

Will be on the lookout for the items you listed. Especially looking forward to Behind the Claw. Dolphin Power Armor for the win!

Added High Guard for MGT2 to the list!

Links added for:

Referee's Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
    Referee's Briefing 6: Garden Worlds

Sorry for the delay.

Links added for:

Reaches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril

Added:

Foreven Worlds: Creatures of Distant Worlds

Enjoy!

Added:

Behind the Claw
    D66 Compendium 2

I just want to say thank you for including JBE in the listings. We love Traveller and hope that those that use our stuff enjoy it as well.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by dmccoy1693 View Post
    I just want to say thank you for including JBE in the listings. We love Traveller and hope that those that use our stuff enjoy it as well.
    They're great supplements that we use regularly in my game. I was glad to see them come to FG.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    They're great supplements that we use regularly in my game. I was glad to see them come to FG.
    100% agreement there, I love seeing them and going through them before anyone else here except Dale etc!

Huzzah!
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information