5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 player LF weekend game Fri Sat or Sun EST timezoe, prefer Pathfinder or 5E

I have full licenses for both versions of Fantasy Grounds, so I can play on either regardless of the DM's license.

My time zone is USA EST (-5)
    I am available to play pretty much any time after noon and before 4 AM on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and would prefer a weekly game.
    I would prefer a long term, story/RP focused game. I tend to like those long adventures with lots of stuff to do. But I'm fine with a module. Not sure about one shots, though. Never tried one.
    I can do voice or text chat, and am already well-acquainted with Discord.

As the two game systems I know the most about, I would really prefer 5E or Pathfinder, but might be open to trying new things. I have access to Pathfinder manuals through Fantasy Grounds, but need to use internet resources for 5E or third party stuff. I already have a PDF for 5E's handbook, and a website I'm familiar with for everything else.
    I have played in two Pathfinder games and three 5E games. I also DMed one of those Pathfinder games as my first time DMing. I understand most of the basic stuff from both but might still need to ask questions here and there to confirm stuff, either due to memory or doing something I haven't done before in-game. But I have a basic enough understanding to know what I'm asking about and usually understand the answer.

As for Fantasy Grounds itself, I've fooled around with it but haven't really used it for a game yet. I'm very familiar with Roll20, as I'm coming from over there (And don't really prefer one over the other. Each has its strengths.) So, as long as I know where things are at, or how something might work different than Roll20, I may not need much guidance.

The character type I prefer playing is, well...really only one thing that I make sure to always do. I always play kobolds. But I'm open to toying around and playing with most classes, as they all seem interesting in their own way. Right now, I really like the idea of a kobold barbarian (Yes, really), and a kobold sorcerer. The personality, backstory, whatever tends to be mostly made up as I go along, using only an outline to get started unless the DM wants to tie my backstory into the world and work on it with me. So I do try to always fit within the campaign setting, and will work with whatever horrible things the DM does to kobolds in their world. Which has been the case in every game I've played except my own...where kobolds were just non-citizens living within the kingdom's borders independently.

As for the personal stuff... I go by Spike, and have a love for basically all things reptile. I'm an avid gamer across multiple genres, and a writer/worldbuilder by hobby. In DnD, I absolutely prefer story telling and role play and all of that stuff, but definitely am not opposed to combat. Sometimes I even have my characters struggle with their morals either because of combat, or when causing combat to happen. It's all really fun. I do really enjoy characters that have to evolve and develop over time as things happen and change, especially when they have to deal with things that are in conflict with their personal morals.

Hi SpikeDragon!
    Rogue is putting together a Pathfinder party for Curse of the Crimson Throne on Sundays afternoon.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...CotCT-campaign

Hey I have a Friday 5e game starting at 12:00 pm CST. Its on the calendar starting on October 4th if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by skopolos View Post
    Hey I have a Friday 5e game starting at 12:00 pm CST. Its on the calendar starting on October 4th if your interested.
    I don't see it on the calendar?

Thread Information