FG Spreadshirt Swag

Script Error: [string "managers/initiativemanager.lua"]:495: attempt to index a nil v

When I try to load an encounter in the initiative tracker, I get this error.

Capture.JPG

Most recently, received this string of errors after a restart of the application.

Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (SW_logo)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (logo)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (collector)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (collectordesk)
    Runtime Notice: s'Registring tvsize slash handler'
    Runtime Notice: s'dieboxviewlistmanager.lua: onInit()'
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshactorlist'
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshactorlist'
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon ()
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshdestinychits'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = lightsidechit'
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshdestinychits'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = lightsidechit'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = darksidechit'
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (tool_layers_30)
    Runtime Notice: s'handleRefreshInitSlotList - starting'
    Script Error: [string "managers/initiativemanager.lua"]:216: attempt to index local 'classnode' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'initiativetracker.luanInit.'
    Runtime Notice: s'initslotlist.luanDrop.'
    Runtime Notice: s'Record class = npc'
    Runtime Notice: s'Running getActorNPCName, name = Alliance Fleet Officer (CR90)'
    Runtime Notice: s'Processing actor id-00012'
    Script Error: [string "managers/initiativemanager.lua"]:495: attempt to index a nil value

Anyone encounter this? I'm using the SWFFG campaign ruleset from Trenloe.

Blog Entries
    Script errors are usually due to extensions. Are you loading any extensions or themes?

Also, I think this is a community ruleset from Trenloe? In that case, it will not automatically update and you will need to regularly check the thread you got the ruleset from and see if their is an update. Also, problems with community rulesets are usually best mentioned in the thread for the ruleset, that way the ruleset developer and others who regularly use the ruleset see the message/issue as soon as possible.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm on the clock at work, dinking around with it between calls, so I was just hoping for help.

Yes, it is a community ruleset. I can find the thread and move the question there later.

Thread Information