DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 48 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    It sounds right to me, but like you say, it will take testing to figure out of there are fringe cases.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    It sounds right to me, but like you say, it will take testing to figure out of there are fringe cases.
    Thanks - lead to finding another minor bug in my drop any handle override not getting sDragType in one section that would not have really amounted to anything - so it was good you had me look into this regardless! Thanks. Should have something soon.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Ok V1.3 is out there - hopefully I did not whack anything with this new guard. Pretty sure nothing else should be dropping an item into module data - but I suppose someone will let me know if there is some case that does.

Hi Silentruin, me and my players have been loving your Map Parcel Extension during our last game. I was wondering.. if there would be a way in the future.. that you might want to increase the default width of the parcel.. so that we don't have to increase the parcel width, to be able to access the button to add the parcel to the party sheet inventory? Maybe you have a good idea already which won't require coding?

Thanks!

The Map Parcel can be easily managed by players and host, it also makes it easier for the GM as it easily generates loot parcel instead of the host having to go through a bunch of hoops just to create a loot parcel. In addition once the creature dies you simply dump the creatures inventory onto the party sheet whee the players have full access.

I have used all of Silentruins extensions in 3 campaigns currently. Storm Kings Thunder, Rise of the Drow, and Legacy (going into Rise of the Drow). Running 3 full campaigns with 12-18 players can be a logistical nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hi Silentruin, me and my players have been loving your Map Parcel Extension during our last game. I was wondering.. if there would be a way in the future.. that you might want to increase the default width of the parcel.. so that we don't have to increase the parcel width, to be able to access the button to add the parcel to the party sheet inventory? Maybe you have a good idea already which won't require coding?

Thanks!
    I kept putting off fixing that and then completely forgot about it when I finished it up. Good spot! Fixed.

V1.4 - Expanded parcel window width to be able to fit any map parcel controls I add in.

Thanks to Zuilin for identifying an issue when dropping an item into an NPC from the combat tracker. I had only ever tried it from the list of NPCs. Combat Tracker will add a value into the db.xml entry that it parses but it only does it when addNPC code is first dropping the NPC into the CT list. If you try to edit the NPC with the dropped items directly from CT entry it was not doing that addNPC logic. Fixed it so that chunk of logic is now being used when I drop something into the CT NPC entry. You would see a blank line for the attack entry line in CT when it was expanded - now it has the correct parsed line.

V1.5 - Fix to dropping items into NPC from combat tracker. Only the addNPC logic when first dropping an NPC into combat tracker will create a value used for CT showing the attack strings. This logic had to be duplicate if you dropped an item in an NPC that was already in CT.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; October 14th, 2020 at 04:24.

I seem to have a problem using the option of creating a chest. I follow the instructional video. When the PC tries to open it nothing happens. It gets smaller it appears. After he tries it, I can not open it as well. I could have a setting incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by dpurkis View Post
    I seem to have a problem using the option of creating a chest. I follow the instructional video. When the PC tries to open it nothing happens. It gets smaller it appears. After he tries it, I can not open it as well. I could have a setting incorrect
    Not sure what your saying - if you can get on discord we can work it out. Gist is the map parcel will need to place a token in the parcel - then place that token in the map - the initial setting is Locked Parcel which only the host can unlock. The player will never see the contents until that happens. Your choice on how they open it or if you just start it out unlocked - but host must do the unlocking. The player can roll for pick lock (if has thieves tools) and strength check - which is just pass/fail attempts based on DC the host set (if any) - and then the host can unlock it if success. Or any other mechanism they wish to use to justify pressing the unlock parcel button.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; October 17th, 2020 at 21:42.

Thread Information