STAR TREK 2d20
Page 45 of 48 First ... 354344454647 ... Last
    Workaround for lost functionality of preventing them from moving Parcel - keep it non public as long as you can. Not really a work around - but meh - best can be done.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I like this. Glad FGU did this as I think it fits more inline with the rules. If you want this. Turn on party movement.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I like this. Glad FGU did this as I think it fits more inline with the rules. If you want this. Turn on party movement.
    What are you talking about? I had an option that I could make fixed map parcels the party could not move. Like things to heavy etc. Turn on party movement? That destroys all ownership Assistant GM advantages and I NEVER use that as its a horrible option that lets others see things they should not as the only way to get NPC control (weak control).

You replying to correct thread?

I'm finally removing FG Classic APIs that have not been documented in the wiki for 7 years. I tried to save all the API deprecations for all at once in the FGU client.

You can use tokeninstance.setPublicEdit to get the same behaviors.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'm finally removing FG Classic APIs that have not been documented in the wiki for 7 years. I tried to save all the API deprecations for all at once in the FGU client.

You can use tokeninstance.setPublicEdit to get the same behaviors.

Regards,
    JPG
    Wish I knew that before a few hours before game. I’ll try to reimplement the removed functionality later this week.

V1.51 - FGU change - put back functionality removed in V1.50 - replaced tokeninstance setModifiable with setPublicEdit.

Functionality restored.

I've been using this recently as my players have a base now with parcels used as storage, mailbox and personal inventory. However it seemed that the players clicked the parcel TOKEN i assigned to it and them ran away with it. Any way to lock this without breaking their legs first?

Quote Originally Posted by Indivi_duel View Post
    I've been using this recently as my players have a base now with parcels used as storage, mailbox and personal inventory. However it seemed that the players clicked the parcel TOKEN i assigned to it and them ran away with it. Any way to lock this without breaking their legs first?
    There was but I guess you’ll have to check based on last few posts here. Last I checked it worked. But I guess if the lock button and tooltip describing it on map parcel sheet is broken again then it’s news to me.

Since the last FG update, I now get an error when using this extension on every NPC tab. Control (npc_inventory) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (npc). This is with no other extensions enabled. I get a lot more errors when opening a parcel about (weight_label) and (encumbranceload) in (treasureparcel).

Honestly its been 3 years since DMSG forced all my extensions off their platform meaning noone could have bought one except from forge since then - GP has had 90% sale on forge since then for people to transfer over at least twice - i out of the goodness of m heart kept updating them for 2 years after DMSG as an extra pain in my *** - then 6 months ago those updates stopped working with tickets to DMSG with no results - i continually add new functionality to my extensions for my own needs which people get to take advantage for nothing….
    GP is diplomatic. I am not. DMSG is dead to me ive gone above and beyond tring to managae this stuff.
    When i get back im blasting those unbuyable misleading DMSG entrees to the outer rings of hell so they cease to exist.
    Have a nice day.

Thread Information