FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 48 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Ah Alright, well I have an ultimate licence, so might be able to dig those up.
    Thanks for recommending the following assets, I will have a look
    It will be under Assets (ALL) and search for "chest" if you have ultimate.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Ok!

So I have the placed the token of my parcel on the map --> I then closed the parcel --> double click on the token on the map --> but it won't open the parcel?

Have I missed something should you be able to open the parcel by clicking on the token?

I'm trouble shooting if there is conflicting extension.

Attachment 39569
    I'm confused. You "closed" the parcel? Do you mean you deleted the parcel? If so then - yeah the token is there - but there is nothing behind it. If you simply exited out of the parcel sheet and its still showing in the parcel lists (public indicator should be there also as its in the map) then you should be able to close the window and reopen it with a double click all you want.

Ok!

So I have the placed the token of my parcel on the map --> I then closed the parcel --> double click on the token on the map --> but it won't open the parcel?

Have I missed something should you be able to open the parcel by clicking on the token?

I'm trouble shooting if there is conflicting extension.

Attachment 39569
    Also, make sure your only running with this extension in case you have some incompatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I'm confused. You "closed" the parcel? Do you mean you deleted the parcel? If so then - yeah the token is there - but there is nothing behind it. If you simply exited out of the parcel sheet and its still showing in the parcel lists (public indicator should be there also as its in the map) then you should be able to close the window and reopen it with a double click all you want.
    Yes so reopening it after exiting the parcel, doesn't work I just tried it with only Polymorph and Map-Parcel extensions loaded.
    Little strange I see the parcel in my list there is also the (P) meaning that its shared as well.

Yes so reopening it after exiting the parcel, doesn't work I just tried it with only Polymorph and Map-Parcel loaded.
    Little strange I see the parcel in my list there is also the (P) meaning that its shared as well.
    Contact me in PM so we can get on discord together and we'll see what is going on - just tried this and it worked fine here.

Solved Silentruin !!!!

It works when I use an image of a chest from Torstan's Assets Pack
    However, I also found an image of a chest online, which I dragged into the tokens folder, then after dragging the chest from tokens folder onto the parcel and placing it on the map doesn't work, when you double click on it. Perhaps it sees png images that come out of the token folder different, so that why it won't work like that?
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; September 22nd, 2020 at 16:32.

Solved Silentruin !!!!

It works when I use an image of chest from Torstan's Assets Pack
    However, I also found an image of chest online, which I dragged into the token folder, then after dragging the chest from tokens to the parcel and placing it on the map doesn't work. Perhaps it sees png images that come out of the token folder different, so that why it won't work like that?
    Weird - I've only ever tried tokens as assets. I know importing images are NOT assets and must be converted to show up under assets. That is FGU not me. Would have thought anything a token could have dragged in would work. Weird. Is there a log? That is really pure FGU at that point as far as I know unless log says otherwise.

Weird - I've only ever tried tokens as assets. I know importing images are NOT assets and must be converted to show up under assets. That is FGU not me. Would have thought anything a token could have dragged in would work. Weird. Is there a log? That is really pure FGU at that point as far as I know unless log says otherwise.
    Lol.. I don't know why but its working now also for the token that came from the token folder !!!

Wait I solved it!!! So it doesn't work for pre-existing parcels, but it will work for New Parcels you make.

I mean if you add a token to pre-existing parcel and place it on the map, a double click won't open it, but if you make brand new parcel and place it, you will be able to open your parcel by a double click.

But that's an easy fix, I just duplicate the pre-existing Parcel, and then it works!
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; September 22nd, 2020 at 16:43.

Lol.. I don't know why but its working now also for the token that came from the token folder !!!

Wait I solved it!!! So it doesn't work for pre-exicsting parcels, but it will work for New Parcels you make.
    That sounds like a bug - let me look into it.

That sounds like a bug - let me look into it.
    Great !!!

Thread Information