FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 37 of 47 First ... 273536373839 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by razzed1 View Post
    Let me load the screenshots. The first one is with your extension active (Random Treasure Parcels) with a normal, already premade parcel. The second one is the same parcel after turning off the random parcel extension.
    Attachment 50871

Attachment 50872
    are those parcels found in a premade module? i notice a lot of premade parcels that were made without map parcels will not have those features, a duplicate parcel would need to be made if that IS the case

Edit: can tell I woke up late today, you SAID premade parcel and I still asked. Lol but yeah that's probably it
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; January 9th, 2022 at 18:07.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    are those parcels found in a premade module? i notice a lot of premade parcels that were made without map parcels will not have those features, a duplicate parcel would need to be made if that IS the case

Edit: can tell I woke up late today, you SAID premade parcel and I still asked. Lol but yeah that's probably it
    Yes if its in a module you HAVE to copy it to the local DB to access to it - well spotted
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

This was my fault. I t was trying to use parcels that came out of a module instead of making a copy first. All good now. Thanks!

As part of the end of Feburary TEST changes FGU is doing (they now provide coin weight exactly as I did under the currencies button) I'm stripping out all my coin weight logic and using their method to extract the weight for parcel weight totals. Just FYI - this will be removed as part of map parcels even though when you look at the currencies button it will look the same (except a new value column next to the Wt column of 0.02).

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Thank you kind sir.
    I'm sure they will go LIVE when I'm not around - its not something I can update without it in LIVE so likely there will be a period where map parcels has an additional wt column or overlays theirs - I never actually looked at it before I fixed it there. Also the item/coins button in treasure is moving to the far right as the space on the left no longer exists as the coin data is no longer offset from the left.

V1.36 - FGU changes - updated extension to be compatible with new FGU changes to currencies. This will no longer support coin weight as FGU now does this.

With new update the Item/Coin buttons in inventory currency section had to be moved to the right side of it which only fits if the sheet has minimum width set. In general I recommend turning these two buttons off (first option in map parcels at moment) unless you need them then turn them on. They are just used for dropping all coins or dropping all inventory equipment currently set to none into a loot bag. You'd have to see the version description it was created under to see the full info on them. Just FYI.

V1.37 - Bug - Item and Coin buttons for V1.31 have been moved to left of treasure title to prevent being overlayed onto the coins when sheet width is changed.

Hey, just trying to work out why an oddity is happening, but I know I'm using the extension on an unsupported ruleset so totally understand if you don't want to comment or anything.

So I'm running the extension in savage worlds adventurers edition, mostly works great, but has a very odd bug where when dragging a parcel into a character's inventory, the parcel logs in the chat box as being added twice, the items only get added once as they should, but the currency is added twice. This is mainly annoying in conjunction with shops becuase it means all prices are effectively doubled.

I'm happy doing some tinkering to try and try and find some workaround or way to amke things work right, but if you have any vagues ideas on why that might happen or what section of the extension I should be looking at to try and fix it, that'd be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Thread Information