FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 35 of 47 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last
    V1.30 - Bug - Dice rolls were not taking into account pick/break lock SKILL or CHECK effects. Fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Fixed for CHECK and SKILL to support following type (strength, athletics, etc.) - not worth a version change

I purchased this extension on Dungeon Masters Guild but since you have moved it to forge, I cannot see it there anymore. How can I update without having to pay again? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    I purchased this extension on Dungeon Masters Guild but since you have moved it to forge, I cannot see it there anymore. How can I update without having to pay again? Thanks.
    It's not for sale, but it's still there.
    Go to DMsGuild.
    Go to "my library".
    To see items that have updated, you can look at "updated only". Otherwise, you can look at "view all".
    To see "Map Parcel Extension", in "my library", click on the search bar that says "search within your library"
    Search for "map parcel". It should still be in your library. It is for me. If it isn't, contact DMsGuild support.

Thanks for your help. I have found it and now updated.

scratch that
    Last edited by toastsniffer187; October 21st, 2021 at 17:25.

Is there any possible way that maybe in the future we can get an update so that this may work with pathfinder 2E. At the moment functionality wise it does what I want it to do. Drops loot when NPC is killed. But the tab location for inventory over rides the spells tab in PF2E. So if the tab could be its own thing would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    Is there any possible way that maybe in the future we can get an update so that this may work with pathfinder 2E. At the moment functionality wise it does what I want it to do. Drops loot when NPC is killed. But the tab location for inventory over rides the spells tab in PF2E. So if the tab could be its own thing would be cool.
    Sorry I only play 5e and I personally have no plans to support rulesets I don't use. I might sometime if I get really bored - but no promises. For sure you can edit the code yourself and try and get it to work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Sorry I only play 5e and I personally have no plans to support rulesets I don't use. I might sometime if I get really bored - but no promises. For sure you can edit the code yourself and try and get it to work for you.
    Only if I knew how I may try. But currently the inventory tab covers the spell tab on PF2E. If it could be moved it would work. But figuring out how to move it and how hard that would be. I dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    Only if I knew how I may try. But currently the inventory tab covers the spell tab on PF2E. If it could be moved it would work. But figuring out how to move it and how hard that would be. I dont know.
    Problem is that originally the CoreRPG ruleset was supposed to be used as a template so all rulesets had a common touchstone to work with - but then many rulesets completely diverged and became completely different and simply doing something consistent in the code became so unique that even things that should have been common sense kept consistent were not even attempted to keep them so. Making extension useable between rulesets requires special coding to work between them and is a pain. I gave up pretty early on trying to figure out the differences as being simply not worth the effort. And to subject to change with no attempt to keep extensions working. Unless I'm using the ruleset (only use 5e) its not something I'd want to be responsible for maintaining.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; November 10th, 2021 at 17:37.

Thread Information