DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 47 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Some things I will look into and also you should be aware of:

Issues (limits in FGU that I will look into subverting to my own will - no guarantee they will be fixed):
    • Player cannot drop parcels into partysheet and vica versa when they have it unlocked. [will have to have host do these transfers]
    • Player cannot move gold back into parcel from sheet. [will have to have host do these transfers - I'm not a fan of the whole way FGU does coins in general but am not going to change that]
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 28th, 2021 at 17:41.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.14 - Player could drag locked parcel by link into things - Fixed. Made it that if parcel is on the map or set to delete on empty then drag/drop of link would transfer contents not copy. Made sure item that moved from party sheet to parcel or visa versa was removed (transferred not copied).

General testing cleanup on things resulted in these fixes.

I found a bug.

Item in Map Parcel has an amount of two. When transferred to player sheet inventory two is transferred. In the player sheet inventory the item showing an amount of two is then transferred back to the map parcel. The item with an amount of two is removed from the player sheet but in the map parcel the total amount is one.

1. Item with amount of two in map parcel
    2. Player drags the item to their player sheet inventory.
    3. Item is removed from the Map Parcel.
    4. Item is in player sheet inventory with an amount 2.
    5. Item is moved back to the Map Parcel.
    6. Item with amount of two is removed from the player sheet inventory .
    7. Item is now in the map parcel with an amount of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I found a bug.

Item in Map Parcel has an amount of two. When transferred to player sheet inventory two is transferred. In the player sheet inventory the item showing an amount of two is then transferred back to the map parcel. The item with an amount of two is removed from the player sheet but in the map parcel the total amount is one.

Sounds like that SHIFT key option and transferall flag - I assume your using latest version - will look at it now.

Verified. Yeah I'll find it and fix it - basically in old parcel you have to hold shift to do more than one item otherwise its going to do one - and my stuff has bug where it auto deletes - but did not check count before I do - I need to. So real problem is single drag drop in FGU land will only take one item - unless you hold shift. As you don't hold shift it leaves one - which I promptly delete when an image placed parcel - which does a transfer not a copy.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 28th, 2021 at 20:32.

I found a bug.

Actually tried again with latest and having trouble duplicating it - I thought I saw it but now I don't.

And now I can. Something is weird where it is not always happening.

I’m using latest version and it happens all the times I have tried so far...

Working on it. It did not happen sometimes after I dragged whole link into charsheet on host - as I duplicate it in host if I do it without doing that I'm working it from that side.

I know I've seen it but when I put my prints in I never see it happen. The parcel going to the charsheet does a transfer of the whole group. The charsheet going to the parcel does one at a time. I see this working almost every time. Still looking at it but this one is really weird timing or something. Debug.console prints to see what is happening and it changes the behavior. Or there is something I've done to make it never happen. Not sure what yet.

Client:

From Charsheet to Parcel it does send one item with an amount of one (in Charsheet it has an amount of 3) but it deletes the item from the Charsheet. Is this happening on your tests?
    Last edited by kevininrussia; February 28th, 2021 at 22:15.

Host:

Moving item from Charsheet to Parcel is indeed sending one at a time. I notice when sending from Parcel to Charsheet the initial number of items is shown then switches to an amount of 1.

Thread Information