FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 48 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Dude, I don't know what you are going off on. I said everything is working as it should. I will make it clear again. The issue was me scaling the image in PHOTOSHOP. It has nothing to do with your CODE.
    Apologies. I misread your entire first statement. This is what happens when your irked at something completely different and you start writing a response on a quick read on the forums (sigh).

I really am truly sorry - it was purely misread thinking you thought it needed to be scaled down in the code.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Its cool. I have been testing in 4e and all is working as it should.

Its cool. I have been testing in 4e and all is working as it should.
    Really? Loot works in that? I had not tested anything but 5E for this. This is the first time I really understand the changes FGU put in the recent major upgrade - they really do help generalize code between the rulesets. I stand amazed. Thank you for sharing that.

Question:

This is probably how FGU works but I was wondering if its possible for a player to drag items or the whole parcel from a Loot Bag to the Party Sheet, or only the GM can do it?

Image example:

I'll have to check the code - parcels is a host only thing except in map parcels - and while I did make it a lot more expansive on where you can drag things - I tried to call the original code where I could. I'll have to check. I suppose I would think they should be able to (in my world) if the parcel is unlocked. But I'll have to look into it.

No biggie, as GM I can use the normal GM parcel button to send it to the Party Sheet. This is a really cool extension that keeps getting better. Good job!

Yeah, appears player can't load the party sheet. I'll have to look at it and see if I can fix that for unlocked parcels as I know of no good reason why that should be that way. There may be - but I don't know it so I'll look into it.

No biggie, as GM I can use the normal GM parcel button to send it to the Party Sheet. This is a really cool extension that keeps getting better. Good job!
    Yeah I spent about 2 hours trying to weed through this and kept having to remove code that was preventing the player from doing this sort of thing. I even turned on the party sheet transfer button - but it just emptied the players view of the parcel but kept it full in the host. Was to weird so I'm going to say - have the GM transfer anything you want into the parcel sheet. Or do it through your PC/NPC sheet under your control. There is to much crap buried under the hood and its just not worth untangling the FGU CoreRPG ruleset logic for it all. Keeping it simple is the path I'll take on this one. Sorry.

Thanks for looking into it and sorry for the wasted time...

Thanks for looking into it and sorry for the wasted time...
    Not wasted... if I even need to open up the player to more transfers of stuff I know where I have to dig. Just stopped digging as I was not motivated enough to keep pulling at the string till I reached its end. For sure the FGU side and some of the overrides I do similar to their side - limit the player from doing certain things. Based on what I saw when I flushed the parcel into the Partysheet inventory like I do on host - it will be OOB type of issues and possibly ownership. Just not sure.

Thread Information