DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 47 First ... 324041424344 ... Last
    V1.44 - Update - new option "Show Item Transfer Chat Message" defaulted to on. The FGU basic item transfer messages were changed to be optional and also display the non id name when it is not identified or requires attunement and is not attuned. The flag will not effect sheet->party or party->sheet as this as only parcel related messages are affected. The option will effect sheet->parcel, parcel->parcel, parcel->party, and parcel->sheet. If you transfer something out of a sheet without first removing its attunement then the fact the full name is shown is on you.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.45 - Bug - introduced bug recently that caused rolling for pick lock etc. to crash. Fixed.

Sometimes I can be incredibly self sabotaging with incredible acts of stupidity

Hello SilentRuin,
    although labelled as 5e, I was under the impression that the map parcels should work in 3.5e (minus lock picks, etc - which are a purely 5e feature).
    To my understanding, you need to create a player writable parcel (e.g. copy it from a module into the campaign), open it, and can place the chest icon anywhere on the map. Similar, there seems to be a mechanism that the equipment (which now appears on NPCs) will drop after the NPC is "dead" somehow onto the map.
    None of this is working for me - tested on new campaign with only this module loaded.
    I cannot move the chest token from the parcel to the map. When trying to grab the chest icon with the mouse, it will not "move" off the parcel window but simply move the window at whole. No error message or anything - the icon is simply "stuck" to the parcel.
    Was I wrong that Map Parcels work in 3.5e?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Arnagus; January 15th, 2023 at 15:01. Reason: same screenshot added 8 times. No clue why... removed them except one

removed as duplicate
    Last edited by Arnagus; January 15th, 2023 at 15:04.

That's not a token, that's where the token icon goes. Drop a token image there and it should be able to work just fine
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    That's not a token, that's where the token icon goes. Drop a token image there and it should be able to work just fine
    Doh - I am feeling stupid. I thought that the chest is the token.
    When placing a token onto the chest space, everything works as expected (and monsters drop the token as link to the LOOT parcel, as described in the Release Notes). This extension is really a game changer for FGU, especially when combined with the monster loot modules from Anne Gregersen (don't want to make to much advertisement here, you can find them on DMsGuild).
    Thanks for the pointer!

Beware there is a reason its not publicly supported out side of 5E. I don't play in those and have no intention of "keeping up with the Jones's" when the rulesets decide to go change the way core works. Which they occasionally do. Why I really don't support anything outside of 5E - CoreRPG is an illusion - all the rulesets disregard it and do their own thing.

So far, I was able to maintain a small extension which is overwriting 3.5e functions with "enhanced" ones if the scripts throw errors, variables are of different type, rules use different values, or other minor glitches - still struggling with windows/ui errors, but so far, everything is working. I know that I am mostly on my own... but this was so fundamentally apparently not working that I suspected something... big or stupid (luckily and embarassingly, it was the later)

V1.46 - Update - changed all default options to what I want as I got tired of updating them all. Users can turn them off now if they don't want them.

The extension is unusable for pathfinder 2 system. Inventory tab ruins all nps tabs. It could be bug in core rules or PF2. It can be easily fixed such way, see my post:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post677862
    So this fix could be added to extension to make it usable for PF2RPG system.

Thread Information