STAR TREK 2d20
Page 48 of 48 First ... 38464748
    V1.54 - Bug - Display Name for IDed items was not working properly due to missing string definition which only existed in equipped effects (some code had been copied to map parcel to do a similar ID check). Fixed.

Most obvious in Party Sheet inventory when name of ID'ed item would always be the non ID name. Only works with equipped effects as code copied from it was missing a string definition that only EE had.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.55 - Update - An "[MP] LOOT" template now not only supports exact name matches, type matches, and default matches for the loot template but now will allow names (only) to support a trailing * so that a name match can hit everything up to the * (including spaces) to indicate a match. For example, if you have in the CT <name> 1, <name> 2, etc. you can now make a loot template that "may" cover those by defining it as "[MP] LOOT <name> *". The order templates are processed are if an exact name match is found the checking of templates stops and that is the one used. Otherwise if a name *, type, or default match the search will continue for template matches until all are completed and the last found one will be used (always been this way except I added the name * option to this keep searching till done list). Basically, you don't use this don't worry about it nothing will change for you.

When I say good enough it means you can screw it up if you use it carelessly.

I tested with CT NPC Orc then defined "[MP] LOOT Orc" then tried "[MP] LOOT Orc *" then tried "[MP] LOOT Orc*" then tried "[MP]LOOT Orc Eye*" - etc. some at same time. Not perfect but better than it was and without a "*" in template it will only do exact match - and exact match will automatically stop searching. Templates of name followed by *, type, or default matches will all search everything and pick last match.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information