STAR TREK 2d20
Page 31 of 47 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Now to find out what was conflicting with it... confirmed. The conflict is with the "ID All" extension.
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/321..._0_0_0_45545_0
    Good to know but nothing I can do if they override code I use (i.e. not call the original version of it). Or if I have to override something they use. Though in that case their stuff would not work and mine would so its the other way around here. I try to keep my stuff calling the original code so that if I have a higher load order I don't stomp anyone, but sometimes things just conflict. Extensions = RISK.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Now to find out what was conflicting with it... confirmed. The conflict is with the "ID All" extension.
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/321..._0_0_0_45545_0
    I'm not sure what you are seeing. I just did a test with only these two extensions loaded. I tried copying an parcel from a module, and creating a new blank parcel and both displayed correctly.

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I'm not sure what you are seeing. I just did a test with only these two extensions loaded. I tried copying an parcel from a module, and creating a new blank parcel and both displayed correctly.

That looks correct and don't see any conflict at all. For sure I won't show that sheet modification if it is a read only module parcel (require it to be copied to write to it) - but that has nothing to do with your stuff. If you find a specific problem just PM and we can work out something. But as you point out - this looks fine.

Curiouser and curiouser...

The one difference that I see is the order of Map Parcel and ID all. Mine reports ID All last in chat, Mattekure's reports Map Parcel last. What determines the chat order?
    map parcel.png

Both extensions have loadorder 99. I tried changing Map Parcel's loadorder to 98 and to 100, but that had no effect.

Without ID All it works
    map parcel no ID All.png

Why do my images appear in the WYSIWYG editor and then not appear in the actual post? I have "Show Images" checked in settings.

Curiouser and curiouser...

The one difference that I see is the order of Map Parcel and ID all. Mine reports ID All last in chat, Mattekure's reports Map Parcel last. What determines the chat order?
    map parcel.png

Both extensions have loadorder 99. I tried changing Map Parcel's loadorder to 98 and to 100, but that had no effect.

Without ID All it works
    map parcel no ID All.png
    No idea I don't use it.

Why do my images appear in the WYSIWYG editor and then not appear in the actual post? I have "Show Images" checked in settings.
    No idea what you are talking about not sure why you are asking this here.

V1.28 - Feature - New option "Effects will determine NPC AC bonus" defaulted to "on" added. Basically when you drop and item into an NPC main page it will modify the AC to include the bonus value. But when using equipped effects with data that has effects defined to handle those bonuses you do not want those to be added into the main page. This option is defaulted as the way I use things, which is with equipped effects and Aridhro's 5E automated data that has effects defined for these things that will be applied to NPC's combat tracker entry. If you don't have equipped effects or data that defines effects for your NPC's combat tracker entry to apply to armor bonuses - then you can set this to "off" as it used to be - which caused problems with equipped effects adding the additional armor bonus on top of what was already put in NPC AC stat.

V1.29 - Feature - created new function for 3rd party use to override what is used to look up [MP] LOOT parcel template variations. No change/impact to normal users.

Just something I did for another extension who wanted to run with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    V1.29 - Feature - created new function for 3rd party use to override what is used to look up [MP] LOOT parcel template variations. No change/impact to normal users.

Just something I did for another extension who wanted to run with mine.
    Thanks for doing this

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Thread Information