DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 44 of 47 First ... 344243444546 ... Last
    V1.48 - Update - added new option "New Parcel in map is Public" defaulted to "on". Before, a new map parcel would always be public when placed in map by default. This is so the players can interact with it. But when setting up a session I have to immediately turn the public setting off as I don't want it intractable till I'm ready. This option will let me place them without the public setting applied (I will manually do it when ready during game play).
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I cannot get placing a weapon on an NPC's inventory to create the attack for the monster at all. I've tried adding something like a +1 battleaxe to a monster that's already on the CT. I've also tried created a custom monster first (that has the weapon) and then adding them to the CT. Is there something special I need to do to trigger Map Parcel to parse the NPC's inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    I cannot get placing a weapon on an NPC's inventory to create the attack for the monster at all. I've tried adding something like a +1 battleaxe to a monster that's already on the CT. I've also tried created a custom monster first (that has the weapon) and then adding them to the CT. Is there something special I need to do to trigger Map Parcel to parse the NPC's inventory?
    NPC inventory just adds the NPC inventory tab and lets you have it just like you do in PC.

The Equipped Effects extension is the one that deals with unequip/equip things in PC (action tab) and NPC (main tab) for what you might be asking about?

I just figured it out. No, this is for the Map Parcel extension. I was dropping items onto the NPC's inventory tab. That adds the item, but it doesn't add the action. If I just drop the weapon on the main tap, the action is added and then also added to the NPC's inventory (I was basically doing it backwards). Thanks!

So I've had this extension for a while and just started using it and have encountered an issue while testing. I created a skeleton npc and gave him a longsword and shield. I made an encounter with three of them. When my PC kills them, they only drop 2 of 3 parcels containing the longsword and shield. The third skeleton drops nothing. Totally confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballzack View Post
    So I've had this extension for a while and just started using it and have encountered an issue while testing. I created a skeleton npc and gave him a longsword and shield. I made an encounter with three of them. When my PC kills them, they only drop 2 of 3 parcels containing the longsword and shield. The third skeleton drops nothing. Totally confused.
    As it only looks at CT entry (which is NOT the same as the NPC entry you used to create it) I assume you meant you insured that each skeleton in CT showed they had inventory tab holding those things. Correct?

I will double check right now

So I checked each ct entry and they all have the inventory. When I killed them this time, only one skeleton dropped the parcel. Could another extension be somehow interfering with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballzack View Post
    So I checked each ct entry and they all have the inventory. When I killed them this time, only one skeleton dropped the parcel. Could another extension be somehow interfering with it?
    Possibly. As soon as I'm done delivering something else here I'll look and make sure the normal stuff is still working.

V1.50 - FGU change - the tokeninstance setModifiable has been removed from the code and now causes and error. Of course this means no way to prevent the token from being moved by the client (which this did when I first wrote that option) so will just remove that feature completely. FGU will no longer allow it so its gone.

Found out as I placed a parcel for my own game. Word cannot describe how I feel right now - this is about the 5th thing in a week that I've been burned over.

Thread Information